Interesting snip at the end of the match report

LeazesMag

Leazes is a petty attention whore and you lot keep feeding the bear.

think of Field of Dreams in revers,

"If you ignore him..... he'll fuck off"

I wouldn't mind if he had anything new or revealing to say, but it's the same tired old crap he's been spouting from day one.

He doesn't read the replies, he just rambles on, falling deeper and deeper in love with the sound of his own words.

I'd wager he gets quite excited anytime he sees another reply in this thread, a thread named in his honour. I know I'm contributing to it now, but seriously lads, he's far too in love with his own ideas to listen to anyone elses.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are bang on alex....

leazes is a waste of space really. for me he mocks all sorts of people that clearly are more intelligent than him and harps on about stuff he knows little or nothing about. that shit he's thrown at renton just signifies that he's out of his depth.

signifies everything that is wrong about some of you lot on here.

Shame, again, but I think most of you know fuck all. No experience of life, no knowledge of the football club, nothing.

BTW....ref the points about brain tumours, I know they can remain undetected and show no symptoms, they can also remain undetected while showing undiagnosed symptoms. Just a point.

I don't agree with what he said about you Leazes but in this you're arguing with someone who trained to be a doctor and still works in medicine (i.e. Renton) about something you know far less about (i.e. brain tumours). Bit daft and misses the point anyway, don't you think mate?

Well Alex.......if you are saying its pointless arguing with someone more experienced than you ... in that case that makes pretty much everyone on here inferior to me when they start talking about Newcastle United... not that I would go around calling someone a moron just because they don't know as much as me or anything. :D

My last comment about brain tumours is a fact. And Renton is a prick. Period.

I see Renton doesn't answer my question about his age etc...I just know that he is one of those wankers who was attracted back to the club by the very board he now slags off at every turn whatever they do, which in any way you wish to look at it, is the actions of an idiot.

You asked me about my age. The words 10 watt light bulb spring to mind.

I asked Renton too. What was that about light bulbs.

Smart lad.... :lol:

When did you start supporting Newcastle ?

AS I SAID EARLIER GRANDAD I AM 38 AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM SINCE I WAS 8

Bloody hell is it your memory that is going or have you not got your readers on. And before you say anything about ageism then you should know that it works both ways.

you clearly don't understand the underlying meaning of the word "supporter". And your childish comments ie Grandad - just make you look stupid.

Amazes me that people who support the club don't realise how much better this club is compared to how they found it, or should I say people who say they supported it.

I used to when I was treated as a supporter. Now I am treated like a consumer and so I will act like one.

Reading - and understand - isn't your strong point is it. Someone else pointed this out and has been responded to. Responded to ? Aye, thats what Renton hasn't done to my question about how long he's been a Newcastle supporter yet ....

:nufc:

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :D

I didn't bother reading all of Rentons post at first as it looked on first glance another load of his usual shite....

and lots of it - and so doesn't warrant a waste of time

however, the question was aimed at Baggio

Great. You now admit you don't bother reading posts directed at you. :D

Wtf is the point in conversing with you then? You freely spout shite about things you admit to knowing nothing about, you don't (or can't) read anybody elses point of view. You call other people childish and yet resort to the language of the school yard every time you are losing an argument, which is every thread you are involved with. Your solution? To stick your fingers in you ears and keep repeating "wankers...... I am right...... cunts.....I am always right..... tossers". Not just to me (although it seems to me I am the focus of your massive insecuity at the moment following on from Dan), but to EVERYONE else, not just on this but other boards with the exception of that miserable pile of shit you happen to host.

I've said it before but it's worth repeating. Look in the mirror and you will see a sad, pathetic, but most of all stupid man looking back at you. The sooner you realise this then the better for all concerned. Moron. :calmdown:

you are bang on alex....

leazes is a waste of space really. for me he mocks all sorts of people that clearly are more intelligent than him and harps on about stuff he knows little or nothing about. that shit he's thrown at renton just signifies that he's out of his depth.

Shame, again, but I think most of you know fuck all. No experience of life, no knowledge of the football club, nothing.

BTW....ref the points about brain tumours, I know they can remain undetected and show no symptoms, they can also remain undetected while showing undiagnosed symptoms. Just a point.

I don't agree with what he said about you Leazes but in this you're arguing with someone who trained to be a doctor and still works in medicine (i.e. Renton) about something you know far less about (i.e. brain tumours). Bit daft and misses the point anyway, don't you think mate?

Well Alex.......if you are saying its pointless arguing with someone more experienced than you ... in that case that makes pretty much everyone on here inferior to me when they start talking about Newcastle United... not that I would go around calling someone a moron just because they don't know as much as me or anything. :calmdown:

I see Renton doesn't answer my question about his age etc...I just know that he is one of those wankers who was attracted back to the club by the very board he now slags off at every turn whatever they do, which in any way you wish to look at it, is the actions of an idiot.

Thats a pretty big bat you're swinging around there :nufc: Of course there is point arguing, you just have less chance of being right :D

I tend to sit where Alex is coming from. There is no doubt that GR was a good coach and was making good progress with the kids. GS had to go when he did, and I can also understand bringing GR in as cover for the remainder of the (last) season. He done a fantastic job of turning our fortunes around last season, but what has turned me against him is his comments that he has constantly gone back on. His going to the likes of Man U to defend and so on. Whatever happened when ( I assume) FS spoke to other managers I dont know, but I do tend to think that GR was the easy option.

I do know its going to be an interesting winter transfer window. I honestly think that unless he is careful and makes some critical signings, we will go down. I dont just blame GR, I think the rot started when we "kept our powder dry". Down hill from there for me and everyone since has added to the slide.

I think that the rise during the Keegan era was down to nothing other than Keegan. He drove everyone, including SJH. Keegan would have done this whoever the chairman was, all he needed was the financial backing he got and the freedom to do what he chose. Shepherd would have done this just the same as SJH did. We have not appointed a manager as good for Newcastle's needs as Keegan. It isn't easy, if it is, who is this man ? Do you know ? I don't. We have no chance of getting Wenger for instance. [Or could have done last week ..... ]. There is nothing wrong with Newcastle United that the right manager will not cure almost instantly. But will he be as good as Keegan .....

It also wasn't planned ? It was an appointment that succeeded, from initially a short term one, to a long term one, that was eventually cut short, for reasons that have all been covered in the past.

The Halls - by that I mean SJH - wanted into the club to make money, just like anyone. He wasn't any knight in shining armour and didn't really want the job either. He got lucky, in that his colleagues - not himself - targeted a manager who turned out to be an inspirational gamble that hit the jackpot.

Roeder may have been the easy current option, but in the past we have not taken the easy - or cheap if that is what you mean - and as the board have shown they are quite prepared to pay top dollar for players I fail to see why they would take the cheap option regarding managers. So I don't believe that, I think it is an appointment made for the percieved good of the club - like all the others - and if it is wrong, then it just is !!! However, Shearer may well be the long term "plan". So what do people think of this, because its a "plan". Which is what they want.

Regarding this Belgravia group and suggestions that Curbishley will be appointed, I don't think he will take the pressure of managing Newcastle United. So unfortunately, if this happens, people will realise that you can have as many "plans" as you like, but without the right manager it means nothing.

We could go down, if we don't get the right players in January. There are a few people on here who said we needed defenders rather than forwards in the summer....[ie Dan the brain]....laughable. We have spent 15m quid on forwards, and still need 2 more. Like EVERY manager anywhere, if you spend your money badly, you get the sack and your club is in the shite. This is all that matters, and this is what determines whether you are successful along with your own managerial skills and motivational qualities. If Martins had came in and scored goals straight away like Andy Cole did, we would be happier with the club, with Roeder and obviously be in a better position. I am surprised Roeder took such a gamble, when we needed a player who would come in and perform from day 1, especially with Owen out. Now he has to get it right, with no room for error at all.

The club has no money, or not much. However, while many clubs with shite directors - again, look 12 miles down the road if you want a perfect example - would accept the inevitable, expect our board as usual to come up with some. The rest is up to Roeder, unless they sack him before that.

At the risk of trying to have a debate on football i'd like to respond to this. I was one of those who felt we should have signed defenders and my views haven't been changed. I don't see any point in rewriting history, the simple facts are that we could have signed better defenders than we have for practically nothing, also, by trying to buy Huth for the kind of money talked about, we obviously had access to funds anyway. Let's not pretend these 2 points are in some fiction just because they are in the past.

you are bang on alex....

Well Alex.......if you are saying its pointless arguing with someone more experienced than you ... in that case that makes pretty much everyone on here inferior to me when they start talking about Newcastle United... not that I would go around calling someone a moron just because they don't know as much as me or anything. :calmdown:

Thats a pretty big bat you're swinging around there :D Of course there is point arguing, you just have less chance of being right :D

I tend to sit where Alex is coming from. There is no doubt that GR was a good coach and was making good progress with the kids. GS had to go when he did, and I can also understand bringing GR in as cover for the remainder of the (last) season. He done a fantastic job of turning our fortunes around last season, but what has turned me against him is his comments that he has constantly gone back on. His going to the likes of Man U to defend and so on. Whatever happened when ( I assume) FS spoke to other managers I dont know, but I do tend to think that GR was the easy option.

I do know its going to be an interesting winter transfer window. I honestly think that unless he is careful and makes some critical signings, we will go down. I dont just blame GR, I think the rot started when we "kept our powder dry". Down hill from there for me and everyone since has added to the slide.

I think that the rise during the Keegan era was down to nothing other than Keegan. He drove everyone, including SJH. Keegan would have done this whoever the chairman was, all he needed was the financial backing he got and the freedom to do what he chose. Shepherd would have done this just the same as SJH did. We have not appointed a manager as good for Newcastle's needs as Keegan. It isn't easy, if it is, who is this man ? Do you know ? I don't. We have no chance of getting Wenger for instance. [Or could have done last week ..... ]. There is nothing wrong with Newcastle United that the right manager will not cure almost instantly. But will he be as good as Keegan .....

It also wasn't planned ? It was an appointment that succeeded, from initially a short term one, to a long term one, that was eventually cut short, for reasons that have all been covered in the past.

The Halls - by that I mean SJH - wanted into the club to make money, just like anyone. He wasn't any knight in shining armour and didn't really want the job either. He got lucky, in that his colleagues - not himself - targeted a manager who turned out to be an inspirational gamble that hit the jackpot.

Roeder may have been the easy current option, but in the past we have not taken the easy - or cheap if that is what you mean - and as the board have shown they are quite prepared to pay top dollar for players I fail to see why they would take the cheap option regarding managers. So I don't believe that, I think it is an appointment made for the percieved good of the club - like all the others - and if it is wrong, then it just is !!! However, Shearer may well be the long term "plan". So what do people think of this, because its a "plan". Which is what they want.

Regarding this Belgravia group and suggestions that Curbishley will be appointed, I don't think he will take the pressure of managing Newcastle United. So unfortunately, if this happens, people will realise that you can have as many "plans" as you like, but without the right manager it means nothing.

We could go down, if we don't get the right players in January. There are a few people on here who said we needed defenders rather than forwards in the summer....[ie Dan the brain]....laughable. We have spent 15m quid on forwards, and still need 2 more. Like EVERY manager anywhere, if you spend your money badly, you get the sack and your club is in the shite. This is all that matters, and this is what determines whether you are successful along with your own managerial skills and motivational qualities. If Martins had came in and scored goals straight away like Andy Cole did, we would be happier with the club, with Roeder and obviously be in a better position. I am surprised Roeder took such a gamble, when we needed a player who would come in and perform from day 1, especially with Owen out. Now he has to get it right, with no room for error at all.

The club has no money, or not much. However, while many clubs with shite directors - again, look 12 miles down the road if you want a perfect example - would accept the inevitable, expect our board as usual to come up with some. The rest is up to Roeder, unless they sack him before that.

At the risk of trying to have a debate on football i'd like to respond to this. I was one of those who felt we should have signed defenders and my views haven't been changed. I don't see any point in rewriting history, the simple facts are that we could have signed better defenders than we have for practically nothing, also, by trying to buy Huth for the kind of money talked about, we obviously had access to funds anyway. Let's not pretend these 2 points are in some fiction just because they are in the past.

not quite. We had a budget, and he chose to spend it on forwards because he deemed that area - correctly - to be more urgent. The point is obvious. And the need to strengthen that area before any other was blatantly obvious.

The alternative is that you - stupidly - think we have a bottomless pit of money, which is what you insinuate when you say "funds were available". Amazing that people on here slag off people on NO for being naive and childish, when you and others on here - also think along with some on there - that the club has a bottomless pit of money. Then just as stupidly slag off the same board that you expect to provide a bottomless pit of money.

At least you admit you were wrong, or that you haven't hid from what you originally said, unlike others.

Cue the rent boy wanker jumping in now .... :(

Those medical qualifications don't half make you a football expert ... :nufc:

not quite. We had a budget, and he chose to spend it on forwards because he deemed that area - correctly - to be more urgent. The point is obvious. And the need to strengthen that area before any other was blatantly obvious.

The alternative is that you - stupidly - think we have a bottomless pit of money, which is what you insinuate when you say "funds were available". Amazing that people on here slag off people on NO for being naive and childish, when you and others on here - also think along with some on there - that the club has a bottomless pit of money. Then just as stupidly slag off the same board that you expect to provide a bottomless pit of money.

At least you admit you were wrong, or that you haven't hid from what you originally said, unlike others.

Cue the rent boy wanker jumping in now .... :D

Those medical qualifications don't half make you a football expert ... ;)

Why for the love of christ, why?

Not a bad thread for an interesting snip at the end of a match report

depends how you define a good thread

to me this reads like one guy screaming at the top of his lungs "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" and a couple of idiots complying.

Leazes is stubborn and ignorant... never a good mix for a contributor to a thread...

Cue the rent boy wanker jumping in now .... :D

Those medical qualifications don't half make you a football expert ... ;)

I'm always game to admit i'm wrong.

What i object to is you thinking i'm stupid to suggest we had/have a bottomless pit of money. How bottomless does it have to be to sign a player for £0.00? In fact, in my post that you quoted i never suggested anything else i just pointed out that at the time we appearred to have extra funds to bid for Huth, much to my and everyone elses surprise i'm sure.

We could have signed better defenders than we have for £0.00, we all know this so let's grow up and just accept the fact. Quite why it didn't happen is a mystery but the Manager obviously had his reasons.

I never slag off people from N.O.

I don't slag off the Board per se, i just think FS should no longer be Chairman, i've nothing against him or the Halls retaining their ownership so don't accuse me of anything until i've actually changed my mind which, so far i haven't.

Don't fire wildly at anyone Leazes, you're mixing emotion with logic. Also it can make people ignore the good points you raise about the club and the players.

Cue the rent boy wanker jumping in now .... :o

Those medical qualifications don't half make you a football expert ... :)

I'm always game to admit i'm wrong.

What i object to is you thinking i'm stupid to suggest we had/have a bottomless pit of money. How bottomless does it have to be to sign a player for £0.00? In fact, in my post that you quoted i never suggested anything else i just pointed out that at the time we appearred to have extra funds to bid for Huth, much to my and everyone elses surprise i'm sure.

We could have signed better defenders than we have for £0.00, we all know this so let's grow up and just accept the fact. Quite why it didn't happen is a mystery but the Manager obviously had his reasons.

I never slag off people from N.O.

I don't slag off the Board per se, i just think FS should no longer be Chairman, i've nothing against him or the Halls retaining their ownership so don't accuse me of anything until i've actually changed my mind which, so far i haven't.

Don't fire wildly at anyone Leazes, you're mixing emotion with logic. Also it can make people ignore the good points you raise about the club and the players.

Some fair comments. I can also accept that Huth went somewhere else, but given that he did, I think the club is basically correct not to look for 2nd rate alternatives, as I think the players we have on the books are capable of giving a good defensive record - which I said at the time - so were better off putting the money towards forwars which were needed far more, massively so in fact.

I also think the club did the right thing not going for Woodgate, or if they did then him choosing the smogs is understandable [as it is his home town team and it may be the last chance he gets to ever play for them if his career is cut short], unless it was anything other than a pay as you play transfer. Either that or nothing.

I have also said that I don't care who the chairman is, only that the board since 1992 have ran the club collectively, and replacing them with better directors is full of risks and could very easily backfire, looking at where the club were in 1992 and where we have been since, this is obvious to anyone. Only those who are extremely naive could argue with that. Nor do I give a toss what he says in public, silence is better but so long as the team is winning he can call every gloryseeking manure and chelsea fan in the world pricks for all I care, he can call the mackems inferior arseholes and the smoggies two headed freaks while he's at it.

A quick influx of cash to win supporters over by a company who's main aim is just to make cash, maybe sell players if success doesn't arrive, and piss off will not cut much ice with me either. Maybe the board have taken the club as far as they can, who knows, I think this matter revolves completely around who they appoint as manager, assuming Roeder doesn't last long and I wouldn't put money on that not happening, because in spite of our current position I like the way the team is playing although we obviously need an attacking midfiedl player [for when Dyer is injured again] and a forward to hold the ball and be an outlet so people can support him when we play the ball out. This is from a team pattern point of view, he will score a few goals and enable others to have opportunities too. I am still bothered about Martins, he is wild in the box this is something that is not often cured, its a failing of the player that he is like this. We will see.

Money is still tight. It will be this way for a while yet because of what Souness did to the team and the club, but I do think that under this board we have a chance of getting out of it and challenging again, but under someone else that may not be the case. I think if the club could get a full back for nothing or next to nothing they should take it but any cash should be used to bring in forward players of the right character and ready and able to perform from day 1.

Edited by LeazesMag

to me this reads like one guy screaming at the top of his lungs "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" and a couple of idiots complying.

Leazes is stubborn and ignorant... never a good mix for a contributor to a thread...

unfortunately, it just seems to me as if I am "talking" to a canny few ignorant and stupid people.

Reading - and understand - isn't your strong point is it. Someone else pointed this out and has been responded to. Responded to ? Aye, thats what Renton hasn't done to my question about how long he's been a Newcastle supporter yet ....

:)

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :o

I didn't bother reading all of Rentons post at first as it looked on first glance another load of his usual shite....

Great. You now admit you don't bother reading posts directed at you. :razz:

no, just yours :D

unfortunately, it just seems to me as if I am "ranting" at a canny few apathetic people.

fixed it for you.

:o

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :razz:

no, just yours :nufc:

Shame it doesn't stop you replying though. I especially like your wailing on that people haven't answered your questions when in fact they have, you just haven't bothered reading them. :D

You're a complete moron! :)

:o

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :razz:

no, just yours :nufc:

Shame it doesn't stop you replying though. I especially like your wailing on that people haven't answered your questions when in fact they have, you just haven't bothered reading them. :D

I think you should learn to read. I said I don't read your posts ie that or another long one, not other people's, even the biggest wanker couldn't misinterpret that. Oh, wait a moment, someone just did.

Edited by LeazesMag

Didn't you just read one of Renton's posts there LM?

Tripping over his own arguments AGAIN :razz:

I said "long" posts. Another clever lad that can't read properly :)

What do YOU think Bobby Robson is saying in the article that started the thread ? Or are you just another person without a mind of their own and spouts the same cliches as others .. :o

Tripping over his own arguments AGAIN :razz:

What do YOU think Bobby Robson is saying in the article that started the thread ? Or are you just another person without a mind of their own and spouts the same cliches as others .. :o

No, you spouted complete fucking gibberish in your previous post, rambling on about long posts or that one (whatever the fuck that means).

If you actually used correct grammar it wouldn't be open to, what you say, misinterpretation.

Edited by Sima

Tripping over his own arguments AGAIN :D

No, you spouted complete fucking gibberish in your previous post, rambling on about long posts or that one (whatever the fuck that means).

If you actually used correct grammar it wouldn't be open to, what you say, misinterpretation.

I didn't realise it was an English lesson.

Next you are going to tell us you're a clever boy with one of these GCSE things they give away these days :razz:

Alternatively, you could try responding to the subject of the thread, as I suggested ?

:D

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :D

Great. You now admit you don't bother reading posts directed at you. :nufc:

no, just yours :icon_lol:

Shame it doesn't stop you replying though. I especially like your wailing on that people haven't answered your questions when in fact they have, you just haven't bothered reading them. :icon_lol:

I think you should learn to read. I said I don't read your posts ie that or another long one, not other people's, even the biggest wanker couldn't misinterpret that. Oh, wait a moment, someone just did.

I should learn how to read? :o

Yet again LM you are unintentionally hilarious. Let's get this straight, and look at this thread (which closely mimics most other threads you "contribute" to).

After being shown to be a complete idiot (again), you resort to calling me a host of schoolyard names and accuse me of being a JCL.

You ask me when I started going to matches, I tell you.

You complain I haven't answsered you. Others have to explain to you I have. You admit not reading my answer, despite complaining I haven't answered.

Even by your standards Leazes, that is pretty moronic, don't you think? :razz:

:D

Great. You now admit you don't bother reading posts directed at you. :nufc:

no, just yours :icon_lol:

Shame it doesn't stop you replying though. I especially like your wailing on that people haven't answered your questions when in fact they have, you just haven't bothered reading them. :icon_lol:

I should learn how to read? :o

Yet again LM you are unintentionally hilarious. Let's get this straight, and look at this thread (which closely mimics most other threads you "contribute" to).

After being shown to be a complete idiot (again), you resort to calling me a host of schoolyard names and accuse me of being a JCL.

You ask me when I started going to matches, I tell you.

You complain I haven't answsered you. Others have to explain to you I have. You admit not reading my answer, despite complaining I haven't answered.

Even by your standards Leazes, that is pretty moronic, don't you think? :razz:

I couldn't be arsed to comment on when you started going to matches. Maybe I didn't read all of it, I can't remember if I did or not. Who cares. I also don't care if you think I "contribute" or not, because I know that you know nowt about the football club and despite you thinking you are a clever clogs are just as thick and deluded as the others who think a top quality board of directors [which is what we are going to need if they are to be better than the current ones] are automatically going to fall into our lap ie the football club.

Fantastically funny. As funny as those on NO that say the same thing that you laugh at, ironically. And ironically, by telling you the startlingly obvious - see above paragraph - I AM contributing, but you are too stupid to see it.

BTW your arselicker mate who says I don't produce perfect grammar on a football message board no doubt won't notice that you made a single spelling mistake in your post, and also no doubt picked the term "JCL" [whatever that means] from an English dictionary ..

What prize plonkers you both are.

Edited by LeazesMag