Remi Streete and Adam Campbell

Tooj

Despite seeing nothing of them both in a black & white shirt at any level, it's quite obvious that their time has come.

Sort it out Pards. :lol:

Despite seeing nothing of them both in a black & white shirt at any level, it's quite obvious that their time has come.

Sort it out Pards. :lol:

Without wishing to put too positive a spin on it, these lads are most definitely part of the nucleus of our good side.

Sesame Street

Sunny Day

Sweepin' the clouds away

On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,

How to get to Sesame Street

Now sing-along..

Newcastle Squad

Soderbergh

Mitchell, Tavernier

Sol, Aidjei, Tiote, Airey, Page

Collo, Shefqi, Leon Best,

Perch, Dummett, Tozer-Remi Streete

Sesame Street

Sunny Day

Sweepin' the clouds away

On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,

How to get to Sesame Street

Now sing-along..

Newcastle Squad

Soderbergh

Mitchell, Tavernier

Sol, Aidjei, Tiote, Airey, Page

Collo, Shefqi, Leon Best,

Perch, Dummett, Tozer-Remi Streete

:lol:

• 1 month later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u.../#ixzz1OgKX5LVC

NEWCASTLE UNITED have tied down promising young defender Remie Streete on a three-year deal.

The Magpies have extended the 16-year-old’s scholarship and will begin his professional terms when he celebrates his 17th birthday in November.

Defender Streete – who picked up the Jack Hixon Award at Sport Newcastle’s annual dinner in 2010 – caught the eye last term in both the Academy and reserve team set-up.

With Geordies Michael Richardson and Ryan Donaldson also offered fresh deals this week, it is clear manager Alan Pardew is planning for the future.

Streete told the Chronicle at the end of the season: “I just want to try and get a regular place in the reserve team, and hopefully next season I can be playing every game.”

The rapid progress of Streete culminated at the end of last term, when the South Shields lad put in a sparkling performance in the Northumberland Senior Cup final against Blyth Spartans.

He put in a steady display in Peter Beardsley’s back four in the 4-0 romp over the Croft Park outfit.

Streete, born in Aylesbury but raised in South Shields, is already being tracked by Jamaica at international level, with his father Floyd a former player at Wolves.

However, Beardsley and Willie Donachie in the United development set-up have done a fantastic job in keeping his feet on the ground as they try to nurture a host of starlets beneath first-team level.

The former Boldon School pupil will start the season in the second string, where he is expected to have his fair share of run-outs during the reserves’ pre-season programme.

Beardsley’s side kick off the season with a friendly at Berwick Rangers on Saturday, July 16 (3pm).

• 5 weeks later...

Interview with Adam Campbell.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2011/07/17/exclu...-adam-campbell/

What team do you support?

Newcastle United.

Who is your best mate at NUFC?

Couldn’t pick a best mate, love everyone.

Who is the funniest player at NUFC?

There’s a group of funny players, Michael Riley, Dennis Knight, Liam Henderson, Remi Streete and Billy Ions being the stand out jokers.

Who is always last off the training pitch?

Definitely Ben Sayer, he loves staying out to train.

Who is your favourite player in the first team to watch?

Hatem Ben Arfa, he has unreal tekkers, he’s calm and composed on the ball and I love the way he dribbles.

What is the most memorable game you’ve played in?

It has to be England V Northern Ireland in the Victory Shield.

What is the most memorable first team game you’ve watched?

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland. (I’m sure many fans will agree with you on that one Adam)

What current player do you model yourself on?

I love Hernandez, so I’d say I probably modelled myself on him, because he has amazing movement and he’s a quality finisher.

What is the favourite goal you’ve scored in your career so far?

It was against Bolton, It’s my favourite because it was my first for the reserves. I’ll always remember that goal. Stephen Folan crossed it over and the keeper came out and I put it in the near post.

Who is your favourite ever NUFC player?

Alan Shearer, He was a legend. No other way to describe him, he was just too special.

What are your personal aims for next season?

I would like to establish myself in the youth team and push for reserves if possible.

How does it feel to have won the MVP award at the Nike Premier cup, which has also been won by Iniesta, Tevez and Torres?

It’s an absolute honour to win that award; I can’t describe how good it feels to win something which has been won by such great players.

Something which stands out to me from the interview is that fact that Adam actually supports Newcastle. That’s always a good start and the North Shields born striker could prove to be a real hit on Tyneside. A home-grown talent is always popular with the fans, and they are normally the most loyal of players, emphasis on normally, ahem Mr Carroll.

Adam has achieved quite a lot so far in his short career. The 16 year old striker has already been called up for England duty, has represented the club at youth and reserve level, and has shown himself to be a very talented player.

If Adam turns into anything like Hernandez – the player he models himself on – then I’m sure he and all Newcastle fans will be absolutely delighted. Also after winning the MVP award at the Nike Premier cup Adam definitely has something about him, and hopefully over the next few years he will be able to showcase his undoubted talent on the biggest stage for Newcastle United. I, for one am very excited about following his progress.

Interview with Adam Campbell.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2011/07/17/exclu...-adam-campbell/

What team do you support?

Newcastle United.

Who is your best mate at NUFC?

Couldn’t pick a best mate, love everyone.

Who is the funniest player at NUFC?

There’s a group of funny players, Michael Riley, Dennis Knight, Liam Henderson, Remi Streete and Billy Ions being the stand out jokers.

Who is always last off the training pitch?

Definitely Ben Sayer, he loves staying out to train.

Who is your favourite player in the first team to watch?

Hatem Ben Arfa, he has unreal tekkers, he’s calm and composed on the ball and I love the way he dribbles.

What is the most memorable game you’ve played in?

It has to be England V Northern Ireland in the Victory Shield.

What is the most memorable first team game you’ve watched?

Newcastle 5-1 Sunderland. (I’m sure many fans will agree with you on that one Adam)

What current player do you model yourself on?

I love Hernandez, so I’d say I probably modelled myself on him, because he has amazing movement and he’s a quality finisher.

What is the favourite goal you’ve scored in your career so far?

It was against Bolton, It’s my favourite because it was my first for the reserves. I’ll always remember that goal. Stephen Folan crossed it over and the keeper came out and I put it in the near post.

Who is your favourite ever NUFC player?

Alan Shearer, He was a legend. No other way to describe him, he was just too special.

What are your personal aims for next season?

I would like to establish myself in the youth team and push for reserves if possible.

How does it feel to have won the MVP award at the Nike Premier cup, which has also been won by Iniesta, Tevez and Torres?

It’s an absolute honour to win that award; I can’t describe how good it feels to win something which has been won by such great players.

Something which stands out to me from the interview is that fact that Adam actually supports Newcastle. That’s always a good start and the North Shields born striker could prove to be a real hit on Tyneside. A home-grown talent is always popular with the fans, and they are normally the most loyal of players, emphasis on normally, ahem Mr Carroll.

Adam has achieved quite a lot so far in his short career. The 16 year old striker has already been called up for England duty, has represented the club at youth and reserve level, and has shown himself to be a very talented player.

If Adam turns into anything like Hernandez – the player he models himself on – then I’m sure he and all Newcastle fans will be absolutely delighted. Also after winning the MVP award at the Nike Premier cup Adam definitely has something about him, and hopefully over the next few years he will be able to showcase his undoubted talent on the biggest stage for Newcastle United. I, for one am very excited about following his progress.

That interview was just souper.

He is side stepping some questions in order to keep himself popular in the dressing room!

Much like when a slut on facebook say she loves that special some and they know who they are when in reality it's about 4 guys taking turns on her

Hopefully Ashley will be gone by the time he breaks into the first team. Otherwise he'll be sold to pay our water bill for the next 3 years.

Nick will then tell us how the club is streets ahead of our trophy winning rivals.

Hopefully Ashley will be gone by the time he breaks into the first team. Otherwise he'll be sold to pay our water bill for the next 3 years.

Nick will then tell us how the club is streetes ahead of our trophy winning rivals.

FYP.

It's funny how some promising youth players develop into stars and others fall off the face of the planet. With the exception of Andy Carroll we're specials for the latter.

Nick will then tell us how the club is streetes ahead of our trophy winning rivals.

FYP.

It's funny how some promising youth players develop into stars and others fall off the face of the planet. With the exception of Andy Carroll we're specials for the latter.

This has been one of my (many) criticisms of the club and one that spans many years, so it's hard to point the finger or know why.

FYP.

This has been one of my (many) criticisms of the club and one that spans many years, so it's hard to point the finger or know why.

I think apart from the previous season, we've never really loaned out any of our youngsters, which has really annoyed is, why have them on the fringes of the first team bench and getting one-two Carling cup games a year when we can loan them out and improve them and see if they can cut it