How do you keep women in order?

Walliver

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One's just nicked my bead necklace. :icon_lol:

Bastard what the hell am I meant to wear round my neck now?

What about a nice tight rope?

I was gonna suggest my hands, they'd fit perfectly round the little numpty's neck.

It seems your lass is perfectly adept at keeping women in order. ;)

One's just nicked my bead necklace. :nufc:

Bastard what the hell am I meant to wear round my neck now?

What about a nice tight rope?

I was gonna suggest my hands, they'd fit perfectly round the little numpty's neck.

It seems your lass is perfectly adept at keeping women in order. :calmdown:

Don't listen to them Brock, they just don't understand you"

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I haven't really done much about anything.

A couple of weeks ago she called up at about four in the morning saying she was single and wanted to come round. I 'played it cool' and said no. She ended up going back to his that night and made up with him. The next day she told me they had got back together and that I'd missed my chance because it wouldn't be happening again. I felt a bit like she was rubbing my face in it that I couldn't have her.

Not much interesting happened until last Monday. I was out with a few mates and she was out for her birthday. I didn't spend much time at her table because she was out with her boyfriend and a few other people I didn't know that well. Although he doesn't actually know much about me he doesn't really like me and gets a bit jealous/angry when she speaks about me but we'd both promised to be civil which started off great. Over the course of the night (the pub we were in had a club overhead where everyone went to at closing time) she told me things like 'I love you' (with him at the same table), 'I don't want you to sleep with other girls - I'll just give you a blow job instead' and other such inappropriate things. As the night went on I could see he wasn't being quite so friendly towards me and he was often lurking whenever he saw us speaking.

At the end of the night she had a huge go at me. I had two tickets to see The Magic Numbers the next night and apparently she's told me before that she'd really want to see them but I have no recollection of this. I offered my spare one to a mutual friend who I hadn't seen much of recently as a chance to catch up and she wasn't happy that I hadn't invited her and she felt I was doing it just to spite her. I wasn't.

Walking home with the invited friend I told her about how silly this girl has been (which she knew most of anyway) and I spoke to her about how I was thinking of not speaking to her anymore (as suggested by many in this thread) and she told me it was a good idea (but tried to do it in a way that wouldn't be bitchy towards her friend).

I managed to get an extra ticket (for a sold out gig) so I could take both of them. She seemed to be in a better mood but our mutual friend had told her (?!) that I was thinking of not being her friend anymore and she wasn't very happy with this idea. After the gig she told me that she had a secret to tell me but then decided that she would only tell me if it was still valid in three days time. It was implied/inferred that she'd split from her boyfriend again (who she'd had a big argument with earlier).

The next night she was out again. Before she went out she came round to see me and we spoke and had that awkward really wanting to kiss each other moment without doing anything about it. After she went she sent a text asking if I'd wanted to kiss her, even a little. I told her that I did. She said we should kiss later. I asked if she should be kissing someone else later. At about two she called saying and asked to meet up and told me that she'd been single for a couple of days. I went out, we kissed and stuff, then she went home because she had a train to catch the next day to see a gig in Glasgow (with him - I think he bought her the tickets for her birthday). One text she sent on the train said that there might be love in the Glasvegas air which I took to mean that their split wasn't at all serious.

Tonight we spoke on the phone and she asked me things like if I'd hold her hand in public or kiss her in public. After replying in the affirmative, if she didn't have a boyfriend, she made her excuses to leave because she was at a party. I asked if her secret was still valid and she told me she'd tell me another time because she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

So does this mean...

- they're still apart and she wants to tell me in person?

- they're back together but she wants to play a little game with me?

- they were never apart and she wants to avoid the question?

Edit: she called again just after I hit 'add reply' saying she wanted me to come out and kiss her. She still wouldn't tell me what her boyfriend status was because she didn't want to let the cat out of the bag (her words).

Edited by Walliver

You're being taken for a complete and utter mug, mate. I do feel for you because you like her and you think there may be a chance but you've got to tell her where to go. Believe me, if you don't do something about it now you'll regret it. I've been there, done that and it can only end with you feeling like a complete arse and wishing it hadn't happened.

I don't want to burst your bubble but there is no chance of you's two getting together and being happy - Zilch. She's played you and her boyfriend for so fucking long that if by any chance you did get with her she'd do the same to you. The lass has obviously got serious issues that need to be delt with if she can do what she's doing to you and her lad, two people who she apparently loves.

Please mate, do yourself a massive favour and tell her to fuck off once and for all. I've been in a very similar situation to you once or twice myself and it always ends in tears. Sure, it'll hurt for the first week or two when she's texting you night and day saying she loves you but you need to give her the cold shoulder. You'll meet someone ten times better and the feeling that you'll get when you go out and see her playing her boyfriend and another poor sod off against each other like she was doing to you will be fantastic.

And if you still can't do that give her number to Smooth and he can send a cock shot. That's sure to scare the shit out of her.

You're being taken for a complete and utter mug, mate. I do feel for you because you like her and you think there may be a chance but you've got to tell her where to go. Believe me, if you don't do something about it now you'll regret it. I've been there, done that and it can only end with you feeling like a complete arse and wishing it hadn't happened.

I don't want to burst your bubble but there is no chance of you's two getting together and being happy - Zilch. She's played you and her boyfriend for so fucking long that if by any chance you did get with her she'd do the same to you. The lass has obviously got serious issues that need to be delt with if she can do what she's doing to you and her lad, two people who she apparently loves.

Please mate, do yourself a massive favour and tell her to fuck off once and for all. I've been in a very similar situation to you once or twice myself and it always ends in tears. Sure, it'll hurt for the first week or two when she's texting you night and day saying she loves you but you need to give her the cold shoulder. You'll meet someone ten times better and the feeling that you'll get when you go out and see her playing her boyfriend and another poor sod off against each other like she was doing to you will be fantastic.

And if you still can't do that give her number to Smooth and he can send a cock shot. That's sure to scare the shit out of her.

quoted for all it's truthy goodness.

seriously mate, get shot!

a) she's a nutjob 2) she's gone out her way to play you... it's like she enjoys fucking about with your emotions III) like Ted says, you have the square root of fuck all chance of being happy with her now.

Walliver, she's taking you for a complete mug. Walk away while you've still got a bit of dignity and however hard it may be it's the only option considering the way she's playing you off. You may well end up losing her as a friend but that's entirely preferable to always being second best to someone else whom she has no intentions of ever giving up for you.

I agree with the above, she is fucking you about big time, sounds like the sort of girl who needs attention and has to know that someone fancies her, if you do try and give her the cold shoulder I guarantee she'll start coming on stronger.

The way I see if you've two choices:

i) Leave now with your head held high and dignity intact.

ii) Bang the bitch, secretly tape it and post it on the net for her boyfriend to see.

Personally I reckon she deserves the latter.

This thread far outweighs anything in the Bizarre thread! This is comedy gold!

she told me things like 'I love you' (with him at the same table), 'I don't want you to sleep with other girls - I'll just give you a blow job instead'

we spoke and had that awkward really wanting to kiss each other moment without doing anything about it. After she went she sent a text asking if I'd wanted to kiss her, even a little. I told her that I did. She said we should kiss later. I asked if she should be kissing someone else later. At about two she called saying and asked to meet up and told me that she'd been single for a couple of days. I went out, we kissed and stuff

she asked me things like if I'd hold her hand in public or kiss her in public

she called again just after I hit 'add reply' saying she wanted me to come out and kiss her

Firstly, how old are you Walliver? I assumed you were over 18, in which case you shouldnt be texting girls about wanting to 'hold hands' and 'kiss them'.

Secondly, this girl is cracked as a piss pot. She has serious issues splitting with this bloke every other day and having you dangling by a thread. Shel be loving it and you are letting her!!!

Thirdly, i know splitting up with someone is tough but the best way to get over it, especially if they are a bitch, is totally fuck them around instead ;)

1- you should have offered her that gig ticket, and then turned up with another lass to take instead

2- when she rang you up for a night of passion, you should have used her like shes never been used before, cum in her eye, give her a dirty sanchez and kicked her out in the street naked saying youd forgotten how shit she was in the sack.

Extreme times call for extreme measures mate!

She is a super bitch! As said there is not a chance in hell you will ever be happy together as she will be doing exactly the same to you or if not you will at least be thinking she is.

Find someone who hasn't escaped from an asylum, might be a start!

Saying that some geezer's have morals, my mate's the same. Whenever he goes out with work this married lass is all over him and he knocks her back every single time. I've been there a few times when he's said no to her and she's not to be sniffed at. Last time he knocked her back she turned to me, the rest is history!

And the time before that he knocked her back in Revolution so my Irish cousin nipped in and plugged the gap so to speak. Doesn't know what he's missing!

So you stirred your cousins porridge. NICE! ;)

J69, I'm way over 18. I think the holding hands thing was a way of seeing if I'd show her affection in public.

She's making you look like a massive twat, then you come on here and tell us about it. What effect would you say that has?