Hangover prevention

Mark

I always feel like shite the next day when I've had a a few drinks.

Just because you moan about fucking everything doesn't mean you can have a go at people who want to have fun you know.

... I thought you didn't need to drink to have fun? ;)

We don't have to take our......CLOTHES OFF! To have a good time. NO NO!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always feel like shite the next day when I've had a a few drinks.

Just because you moan about fucking everything doesn't mean you can have a go at people who want to have fun you know.

... I thought you didn't need to drink to have fun? ;)

I don't, but drinking is fun too.

You pedantic fuck.

hows about drinking in moderation so that you don't get a hangover... or stop being a pikey fucker and drink something other than Blue WKD.... ya daft twat.

Read the fucking thread you cunt. I get kinda hangovers off only a few drinks, I'm not one of these people who need to get mortal.

I never get a hangover, just get the shits the next day after all the pints I've drunk.. Any cures? ;)

How old are you?

19, why you ask?

I do get hangovers but they are usually pretty mild. Just feel a bit tired, and thirsty. Its a good way to be.

Read the fucking thread you cunt. I get kinda hangovers off only a few drinks, I'm not one of these people who need to get mortal.

;)

ahhh so you're not an alcoholic... you're a fucking lightweight.

Why not try pimms, princess.

;)

ahhh so you're not an alcoholic... you're a fucking lightweight.

Why not try pimms, princess.

Better than slimfast tbh.

Better than slimfast tbh.

Howay man, with your "cunt" insult earlier, I'd hoped for a little better from you... I mean you set the bar so high?

;)

if you don't want to get a hangover look at what you normally drink.

certain lagers and alco-pops are far more likely to give you the headache the next day than others.

Your standard spirits are probably a good bet for lesser hangovers. Any alcopops, light beers, beers with silly gimmicks (lemon twists or any of that shit) will be packed with chemicals and will put you in a world of pain. Stella is horrific for that.

Going on the lash, cant be arsed with a hangover when I have stuff to do the next day. A kna drinking loads of water is good, but I always feel knackered the next day, whats the crack?

Dont drink?

There's always one loser isn't there...

More of a loser if you can't have fun without drinking heavily, to be honest.

Oi, J69.

Sit down!

Cheap alcopops give the worst hangover ever. Used to be the scourge of my tuesday mornings. Feels like your stomach will implode and fling you into an acidic pit of doom.

It's not a great deal of use in this case, but I used to always try to stay up for a couple of hours once I was back home and sober up a bit. Bit of pricedrop.tv, cup of tea and some toast. Avoid posting on forums. Unless you're Toplass or Radgina.

1.50 stellas at oceana in bristol on student nights always give me the worst hangovers the next day. If I drink loads before bed I never get a headache, however just, as I said get the beer shits! It's guaranteed! Resolve does work on a morning though. By the way check out this site, pretty damn good;

http://www.rocknroll.force9.co.uk/pubs/hangovers.htm

Basically it's the standard of alcohol you are drinking. The more fusel (oil) it consists the more headache you get. It is the same for wine - or as I learned over the weekend for beer. So the first rule always should be not to drink cheep stuff.

Drink soft drinks in between the alcoholic ones

Avoid chemical-packed shite

Water and toast before bed

The drug concoction Gemmill mentioned earlier the next morning

Food to stabilize your blood sugar the next morning

Do not, under any circumstances, try to get out of bed before midday (my personal fave)

Edited by catmag

Do not, under any circumstances, try to get out of bed before midday (my personal fave)

I don't have that option. My body is so hardcore and so ready for punishment that it refuses to allow me to sleep through my hangovers. I get up at 6 or so and live through the pain.

I don't have that option. My body is so hardcore and so ready for punishment that it refuses to allow me to sleep through my hangovers. I get up at 6 or so and live through the pain.

Aye but you just get up and spend the rest of the whingeing ;)

Yep, I am the same. I always wake up quite early again and have to suffer.

But you play much better football when you are still drunk. ;)

The Coke & Caffine are an ok fix but by the time you have woken up all the good sugars etc would have gone and the hangover wont be cured!

Make sure you eat something starchy before you go out and something when you get in. Also a couple of pints of water before you goto bed ;)