TOON V READING

TOPTOON

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be interested to hear Renton's views on Butt now. :)

Re the booing at half time - basically if we're losing at half time the fans will boo. That's just SJP these days. Not only that but if we're drawing with anyone outside of say the top 6, the fans will boo as well. Pathetic.

That's simple, my views on him were formed on him at the time I posted, when he was shit: FACT. Much better now though. :D

Yesterday was a huge relief and gives me hope we can avoid relegation and get to mid-table - woo hoo! I swapped tickets for the Gallowgate too and it was so much better than sitting in my usual seat at the Leazes - I'd forgotten that being surrounded by mutants and dickheads isn't a manadatory part of going to the match. Definitiely moving next year.

Keep it up Roeder, whatever you're doing differently is working.

Be interested to hear Renton's views on Butt now. :)

Re the booing at half time - basically if we're losing at half time the fans will boo. That's just SJP these days. Not only that but if we're drawing with anyone outside of say the top 6, the fans will boo as well. Pathetic.

That's simple, my views on him were formed on him at the time I posted, when he was shit: FACT. Much better now though. :D

Yesterday was a huge relief and gives me hope we can avoid relegation and get to mid-table - woo hoo! I swapped tickets for the Gallowgate too and it was so much better than sitting in my usual seat at the Leazes - I'd forgotten that being surrounded by mutants and dickheads isn't a manadatory part of going to the match. Definitiely moving next year.

Keep it up Roeder, whatever you're doing differently is working.

The boy has seen sense! :D

It was never a penalty though tbf. :)

In all seriousness, Sonko is a player who would be a fantastic signing for any club in the division (and a player we'd need). Best player for Reading easily. And he signed an xmas card for me mam. :D

In all seriousness, Sonko is a player who would be a fantastic signing for any club in the division (and a player we'd need). Best player for Reading easily. And he signed an xmas card for me mam. :D

Looked shite tbh.

He already plays for your lot though?

Told you Jimbo. :D

Guest Patrokles

Thoughts:

Emre played well, I thought.

Reading are just a quicker version of Bolton. When challenging for 50-50's they always made sure of hitting the Newcastle player - something Styles seemed to ignore :)

The penalty looked a bit dubious to me. I couldn't look from the minute it was taken til the second Martin's scored it!!

We could have had four in the first half - Sibbers missed a great chance with a header (not a shot, Oliver) straight at the keeper; Sibbers scored; Martins hit the bar with a header; Milner shot from just inside the box (I think it was just inside - he was at the Leazes, I was in the Gallowgate) with his left peg straight at the keeper.

The booing of Babayaro was disgraceful imo. He seemed to be visibly wilting under the abuse - something which doesn't help any player at any time :D Yes, he was at fault for their second goal, but booing him was a shitty thing to do.

Reading fans are just Cockney Mackems.

The atmosphere was pretty good where I was - it usually is, once old big gob gets excited!

Those that didn't take your scarf - shame on you.

atmosphere was canny ...once the booing stopped (pricks) and yes Milner was just inside the box.

A big boo to the prick who belted a bottle off the head of the auld fella in front of me tho...am hoping it was not meant for the coloured kid sitting in front of him :D

"coloured"?

Is that term assetable in this day and age?

better than "black bastard" I presume ??

Thought obviously black bastard isn't good, in my experience black people prefer to be called black than coloured.

In all seriousness,Sonko is a player who would be a fantastic signing for any club in the division (and a player we'd need). Best player for Reading easily. And he signed an xmas card for me mam. :D

Over-exaggeration of the century.

In all seriousness,Sonko is a player who would be a fantastic signing for any club in the division (and a player we'd need). Best player for Reading easily. And he signed an xmas card for me mam. :D

You've seen him play one match ffs.

No I haven't, and he'd get into maybe half a dozen Premiership teams. He looks a decent player from what i've seen, a big brute, but he wouldn't be a fantastic signing for most the teams at all.

No I haven't, and he'd get into maybe half a dozen Premiership teams. He looks a decent player from what i've seen, a big brute, but he wouldn't be a fantastic signing for most the teams at all.

He's a great player, who is getting better. Most consistent player I've seen in a Reading shirt. Dominant in the air and is a brilliant tackler.

He's a great player, who is getting better. Most consistent player I've seen in a Reading shirt. Dominant in the air and is a brilliant tackler.

Aye, he'd be a GREAT signing for Chelsea, watch out JT.

Aye, he'd be a GREAT signing for Chelsea, watch out JT.

I'm struggling to think of a top team who would need him tbh. Great signing for us though, so that rules us out of the chase :D