Reading predictions, and will you be taking your scarf?

snakehips

A point will get them into 3rd place. That's a huge carrot but it could also work against them. If we play like we did against Pompey, I'd be reasonably confident of a win, but without Dyer, and with Carr, I am not so confident. I reckon 1-1, but if we lose, I reckon we may just get relegated seeing who we have yet to play.

I've got my scarf but it's staying on my neck if that DJ has the nerve to tell me when to swing it. :lol:

A point will get them into 3rd place. That's a huge carrot but it could also work against them. If we play like we did against Pompey, I'd be reasonably confident of a win, but without Dyer, and with Carr, I am not so confident. I reckon 1-1, but if we lose, I reckon we may just get relegated seeing who we have yet to play.

I've got my scarf but it's staying on my neck if that DJ has the nerve to tell me when to swing it. :lol:

I'm with you. I refuse to swing it (me scarf) just cause that fucker on 'the decks' (is that how it's spelt?) tells me to. I will swing it when the mood takes me.

Pompey came with a potential 3rd place also but it didn't do them any good. However, I don't expect lightning to strike twice. Hope I'm wrong though.

Reckon we can nick this by one, and the scarf will stay on my neck. Nowt to do with anyone else, just cos Ive got "Man Flu" and you blokes know how bad that can be...

Reading on a 4 game winning streak. The past 3 they haven't conceded a goal.

Without Dyer, and going on recent performances from both teams: 2-0 Reading.

It's a no lose game for you though.

What result do you want?

A NUFC win primarily, but realistically I can't see it happening.