Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Kid Dynamite

That Drogba - Lehmann farce sums up everything that is wrong with cheating in the game today! Someone post a video if they find one. Lehmann taps Drogba, he falls over, Drogba stands up and brushes past Lehmann, he falls over instead.

Both should be banned for diving.

cant believe how lucky I was there, bored went on betfair and found I had £2 sitting, odds were 2-1 Chelsea or 9-1 Arse so I stuck it on, literally seconds after it had accepted the bet they scored! :D

Not looking quite so lucky now ;)

That Drogba - Lehmann farce sums up everything that is wrong with cheating in the game today! Someone post a video if they find one. Lehmann taps Drogba, he falls over, Drogba stands up and brushes past Lehmann, he falls over instead.

I agree... both sets of players have been as bad as each other. The ref should come out and blast the lot of them.

I agree... both sets of players have been as bad as each other. The ref should come out and blast the lot of them.

I'd start deducting points from teams whose players are perpetually cheating. If they just get away with yellow cards as today, they will try it again.

They will continue to do it because refs in this country allow them and manu to do what the fuck they like, because our refs are both incredibly biassed and incredibly shite. It'll never change, but occasionally as a token gesture they'll book somebody for diving who plays for a lesser side, ie. Man City against manu

I'd start deducting points from teams whose players are perpetually cheating. If they just get away with yellow cards as today, they will try it again.

I'll just never understand it though... we shouldnt even need to go that far. It's like a bunch of children, there's no other words.

I guess it was to be expected though when you put both teams with the biggest victimisation issues up against each other.

Anyway, all done at 1-1, And I'm glad with that result.

Or at least banning players retrospectively. It's not the diving to win penalties/free kicks that bothers me as much as players trying to get each other sent off (which is what the above incident sounds like). I really don't know how players can live with themselves for trying to start fights then rolling around on the floor like four year old girls at the slightest touch.

Or at least banning players retrospectively. It's not the diving to win penalties/free kicks that bothers me as much as players trying to get each other sent off (which is what the above incident sounds like). I really don't know how players can live with themselves for trying to start fights then rolling around on the floor like four year old girls at the slightest touch.

Its about the most embarssing thing in the world of sport and what is worse is football (and only mens football) is the only sport you will see it going on in where players act like a complete bunch of pricks. Rugby players knock the shit out of each other and get on with it, hockey players get twatted with sticks and in ice hockey hammered into the walls and fight all the time. Cricketers get hit with balls at 90mph. The list goes on but only footballers do this shit and how some of them can look any other sportsmen (or any other men tbh) in the eye is beyond me.

I've always said any footballer feigning injury or hitting the ground after minimal contact should have to play a rugby union match and when he finds himself being hit by 16 stone blokes and burried at the bottom of a scrum he might learn to stop acting like a complete dick all the time.

Its about the most embarssing thing in the world of sport and what is worse is football (and only mens football) is the only sport you will see it going on in where players act like a complete bunch of pricks. Rugby players knock the shit out of each other and get on with it, hockey players get twatted with sticks and in ice hockey hammered into the walls and fight all the time. Cricketers get hit with balls at 90mph. The list goes on but only footballers do this shit and how some of them can look any other sportsmen (or any other men tbh) in the eye is beyond me.

I've always said any footballer feigning injury or hitting the ground after minimal contact should have to play a rugby union match and when he finds himself being hit by 16 stone blokes and burried at the bottom of a scrum he might learn to stop acting like a complete dick all the time.

I'm not defending diving in any way before I start I just want to point out...

But...

In all those other sports, the competitors have nothing to gain by faking injury or pretending to be fouled, unlike in football when they go down easier than they normally would they have a chance, a chance being better than nothing at all, to win a penalty or free kick. Hence the reason why it happens more in football than in a sport like cricket or ice hockey.

I also believe that the way in which people are brought up in the game has a massive way in which they act. Rugby players and cricketers know as soon as they step on the pitch that the umpire and referee are real figures of authority and must be treated with the upmost respect. Football is different from this.

I'm not defending diving in any way before I start I just want to point out...

But...

In all those other sports, the competitors have nothing to gain by faking injury or pretending to be fouled, unlike in football when they go down easier than they normally would they have a chance, a chance being better than nothing at all, to win a penalty or free kick. Hence the reason why it happens more in football than in a sport like cricket or ice hockey.

I also believe that the way in which people are brought up in the game has a massive way in which they act. Rugby players and cricketers know as soon as they step on the pitch that the umpire and referee are real figures of authority and must be treated with the upmost respect. Football is different from this.

Maybe diving wouldn't be as useful in other sports, though there are others you could still do it in. But all those other sports could feign injury just like footballers to get people in trouble (not cricket so much mind!), but they actually act like men and don't do it. In fact if any rugby player comes close to it, the stick they get from oppositon and their own players as well as commentators would ensure they don't feel the need again. When Brian Moore does the commentary he frequently mentions things that footballers would/wouldn't be doing and has a right go at anyone even comign close to over doing any injury they've suffered!

Its a real shame because football is and always will be mine and the worlds number one sport, but it is played by such a bunch of dicks at times who are worthy of nothing but complete cotempt.

Mourinho quotes:

"Ferguson must be happy now because we can say we dropped two points but if he thinks it's over he's in trouble because it's not.

"We are here for the fight and I enjoy the fight. It is better to be in front but let's chase them - we can do it. On Wednesday - no disrespect to Newcastle - I think I will be here saying the points difference is five.

The first step is the five-point difference and after that we will enjoy it. We showed we are not afraid of them and we can beat them at Stamford Bridge."

The average weight in the premiership is 3 stone 8lbs, the average height is 4'2"...... they are 4 year olds. ;)

Mourinho quotes:

"Ferguson must be happy now because we can say we dropped two points but if he thinks it's over he's in trouble because it's not.

"We are here for the fight and I enjoy the fight. It is better to be in front but let's chase them - we can do it. On Wednesday - no disrespect to Newcastle - I think I will be here saying the points difference is five.

The first step is the five-point difference and after that we will enjoy it. We showed we are not afraid of them and we can beat them at Stamford Bridge."

...I'd love it if we beat them, love it...

Mourinho quotes:

Arrogant prick. True but he's still a prick.