TOON V WATFORD

TOPTOON

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milner is so frustrating to watch.

Today? Or because he doesn't swing in perfect crosses consistently, such as for Martins' first goal?

All of the time with his inconsistent crossing.

babayaro has been the worst player in the side since he's come back from injury.

the problem is that it's either him or ramage, so you have to play him. left back should be a priority in the transfer window.

Today? Or because he doesn't swing in perfect crosses consistently, such as for Martins' first goal?

There's no need to complain though, when he's contributed to a victory.

There's no need to complain though, when he's contributed to a victory.

Shepherd inadvertently contributed to todays victory... I'm still going to whinge about that fat knacker

(I'm just playing devils advocate) :lol:

Cheer up lads we are now only 8 points behind 4th and 7 points behind 5th!

We have only been beaten once in our last 10 games (chelski away which we should arguably have drawn).

Martins looks to have adjusted to life in the Prem now, Taylor looks absolute class too.

watford battled well today a bit like us at Chelski, but our current form in the last 10 games speaks for itself we need some good results against the likes of Spurs now to have any chance of finishing 5-6th

watford deserved something out of the game. martins was the difference between the sides.

Don't talk shite.

They are a horrible team, make Bolton look like Real Madrid.

watford deserved something out of the game. martins was the difference between the sides.

Don't talk shite.

they had more chances than us, just didn't take them. the difference was that martin took his chances

Don't talk shite.

they had more chances than us, just didn't take them. the difference was that martin took his chances

They're wank.

Take 15 minutes for every throw in, corner and free kick and maybe the stats may say they had more shots or whatever ( haven't seen the stats yet) but we bossed the game and should have wrapped it up a lot earlier.

We really missed Emre when he went off.

Don't talk shite.

They're wank.

Take 15 minutes for every throw in, corner and free kick and maybe the stats may say they had more shots or whatever ( haven't seen the stats yet) but we bossed the game and should have wrapped it up a lot earlier.

"bossed the game?" i don't know what game you were watching.

i thought we were poor second half. gave the ball away cheaply and allowed watford to come at us far too easily. their biggest problem was that all their best chances fell to that big donkey they played up front.

Don't talk shite.

They're wank.

i thought we were poor second half. gave the ball away cheaply and allowed watford to come at us far too easily. their biggest problem was that all their best chances fell to that big donkey they played up front.

Well maybe my judgement is differing from yours, due to me being at the match and getting caught up in it a bit.

And then I believe when we score a late goal and everyone goes home with a smile on their faces from a well earned 3 points that the look on the whole game may change, and yes maybe Watford battled well, but that's all they can do really.

But we looked a step above them really, and so we should, we may not have been in top gear, but Watford deserved fuck all today.

Edited by Matty

Babayaro was fucking desperate. He looked like he'd had a spliff at half time or something. He just kept letting their lad get away from him with the ball while he pointed at something or other. Play to the whistle you fucking mong!

Babayaro was fucking desperate. He looked like he'd had a spliff at half time or something. He just kept letting their lad get away from him with the ball while he pointed at something or other. Play to the whistle you fucking mong!

He dives in all of the time. School boy stuff.

Don't talk shite.

They're wank.

Well maybe my judgement is differing from yours, due to me being at the match and getting caught up in it a bit.

And then I believe when we score a late goal and everyone goes home with a smile on their faces from a well earned 3 points that the look on the whole game may change, and yes maybe Watford battled well, but that's all they can do really.

But we looked a step above them really, and so we should, we may not have been in top gear, but Watford deserved fuck all today.

If you took a more objective neutral perspective, you would have to say that Newcastle were gash and Watford (Watford ffs!) deserved a point. They would have got 3 points with a half decent striker.

Yes, it's good we got 3 points but the performance left a hell of a lot to be desired. We're about to play some proper clubs soon, and if we play like that we will be badly punished. We've very little chance of Europe this year, but at least we won't be relegated. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

To be fair, the whole 'home side played poorly and were lucky to scrape a win' argument was used earlier this week, during another game, if I remember correctly.

Guest Patrokles

Also interesting to note that when we were playing well but not picking up three points, no one gave a toss about the performances. Then we play poorlyish but win, and people notice them again.

To be fair, the whole 'home side played poorly and were lucky to scrape a win' argument was used earlier this week, during another game, if I remember correctly.

????

The argument could have been correct on two or more occasions? I'm obviously a "divine righter", but I expect NUFC should easily beat Portsmouth, Reading, and Watford at home. We won all 3, but made it look incredibly difficult.