Official Match Thread: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea

Jimbo

Chelsea strolled this one.....

Had to bring on their big guns to get a win and never looked like finding a winner from open play, strolled ?

OK.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here it is then for reference sake...

vlcsnap189521iw9.jpg

That's over in my book.

I'd love to go through history and show all the cases of over the line incidents that would never be a patch on that GOAL was,but ive got to get me next drink.

Chelsea strolled this one,you could see it,they knew they would win it unlike us who battled and gave every inch of what was in that pathetic locker of hope as per usual.

That said, Chelsea were still poor.

Says everything about Newcastle United then.

vlcsnap189521iw9.jpg

That's over in my book.

I'd love to go through history and show all the cases of over the line incidents that would never be a patch on that GOAL was,but ive got to get me next drink.

For that to be over you'd need to see the entire sphere of the ball to the left of the bar. You can't.

One question: was it a foul on Robben or did the little fucker dive? I've said it before on here, but I would love someone to just spend a match kicking lumps out of him. Really give him something to cry about the little minge-faced shitey arse.

Guest Patrokles

vlcsnap189521iw9.jpg

That's over in my book.

For that to be over you'd need to see the entire sphere of the ball to the left of the bar. You can't.

One question: was it a foul on Robben or did the little fucker dive? I've said it before on here, but I would love someone to just spend a match kicking lumps out of him. Really give him something to cry about the little minge-faced shitey arse.

It was a foul that was made the most of.

vlcsnap189521iw9.jpg

That's over in my book.

It was a foul that was made the most of.

Aye I thought from where the little fucker ended up in the box that he'd flung himself a bit. God I hate that little c-word.

Fucking shit. It was definitely a goal and Matt your screen shot is just one point in the balls trajectory.

Missed sticks how did you think Dyer looked dangerous?

He had one opportunity and didn't finish it, the rest of the game he reverted to his old ways of running with the ball into a cul-de-sac of defenders, never holding his position and hence leaving Nobby exposed resulting in you calling Nobby not a good full-back! He the best right back we've got.

Something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing because it has got to the point where it is a joke for anyone who isn't one if the "big" clubs. All Chelsea had to do was go to ground and look at the ref.

Fucking shit. It was definitely a goal and Matt your screen shot is just one point in the balls trajectory.

He had one opportunity and didn't finish it, the rest of the game he reverted to his old ways of running with the ball into a cul-de-sac of defenders, never holding his position and hence leaving Nobby exposed resulting in you calling Nobby not a good full-back! He the best right back we've got.

Something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing because it has got to the point where it is a joke for anyone who isn't one if the "big" clubs. All Chelsea had to do was go to ground and look at the ref.

It wasn't a goal ffs. There isn't one replay that shows it as being over the line because it wasn't.

Agree about Dyer though, he was poor tonight.

Chris Foy was a fucking joke tonight. That was one of the worst refereeing performances in terms of protecting the big team. Stick him on the list with Ronaldo and Robben for a Gemmill Reducer.

vlcsnap189521iw9.jpg

That's over in my book.

I hope somebody snaps his fucking legs in two next time he plays, its what players like him are asking for and what they deserve. But he was far from on his own as they had a team of diving little shits who hit the deck non stop and sat back and watched the ref give them a freekick everytime like a good little boy doing what he's told by the top clubs.

The game followed the usual pattern of ignore a foul/incident against us, go up the other end of the pitch and give them a freekick. I haven't seen the post match interviews but i'm assuming Mourinho came out and called Robben a diving little cunt, i mean after having such a go at Andy Johnson he must be consistent!

We'll never be rid of diving and feigning injury because most of the very worst offender play fo the top clubs so it will continue to be allowed. If all the divers were at Watford, Sheff utd. and Charlton the problem would be sorted by now by refs, but they aren't by and large playing for those clubs, so fuck all will be done.

It wasn't a goal ffs. There isn't one replay that shows it as being over the line because it wasn't.

Chris Foy was a fucking joke tonight. That was one of the worst refereeing performances in terms of protecting the big team. Stick him on the list with Ronaldo and Robben for a Gemmill Reducer.

There was another angle, 45 degrees to the right of behind the goal which showed the line and it was over Scotty my boy. Even the commentator was calling it in.

I'll pay you whatever you ant to take anyone of them out with a "Gemmill special"

Seriously though, all these diving little twats should first be told that oposition players can mark them under 1970's rules on tackling and then if they can still walk, they can serve a 3 match ban for cheating in rugby union where they will see what happens when real men tackle them properly!

But as you say that ref was the eptiome of premiership refereeing and everything that is wrong with them.

Probably get in the shit for even mentioning this, but I don't think Robben did much wrong. He kind of jumped (dived) over Butt's challenge, but what else could he have done without getting a broken ankle?

Fact is we played well, but Chelsea allways looked like they had that extra. Which naturally they did, shown when Drogba came on. And although I wasn't there, on the telly it sounded like the crowd were more into referee baiting than anything else, as usual. :icon_lol:

FFS, we were beaten by a better team, we just have to accept it. All this "was the ball over the line" stuff is pretty irrelevant really.

There was another angle, 45 degrees to the right of behind the goal which showed the line and it was over Scotty my boy. Even the commentator was calling it in.

Look at the angle directly above the goal. It's not over the line ffs. How can an angle from behind the goal be a better one than that one? Sorry mate, but you're wrong, it wasn't in. If the commentator said it was in, he was wrong too.

Probably get in the shit for even mentioning this, but I don't think Robben did much wrong. He kind of jumped (dived) over Butt's challenge, but what else could he have done without getting a broken ankle?

Fact is we played well, but Chelsea allways looked like they had that extra. Which naturally they did, shown when Drogba came on. And although I wasn't there, on the telly it sounded like the crowd were more into referee baiting than anything else, as usual. :D

FFS, we were beaten by a better team, we just have to accept it. All this "was the ball over the line" stuff is pretty irrelevant really.

Don't criticise the fans if you weren't there, unless you want me to absolutely lace-ify you. :icon_lol:

Look at the angle directly above the goal. It's not over the line ffs. How can an angle from behind the goal be a better one than that one? Sorry mate, but you're wrong, it wasn't in. If the commentator said it was in, he was wrong too.

Tomato, tomato really. It's all a bit irrelevant now though isn't it?

Fact is we played well, but Chelsea allways looked like they had that extra. Which naturally they did, shown when Drogba came on. And although I wasn't there, on the telly it sounded like the crowd were more into referee baiting than anything else, as usual. :icon_lol:

Robben could have not spent the entire game doing what he always does and cheating, the fact that the major incident may have been a foul doesn't hide what else he got up to.

As for the crowd shouting at the ref, they tend to do that when he spends 90 mins giving fouls everytime a chelsea player hits the deck whilst ignoring similar incidents on our players.

Cheating fucking wank bastards!!! Fair enough we should have taken our chances a little better despite that clear goal which even Terry Mc-fucking-Dermott saw cross the line while the linesman & referee apparently didn’t see. Speaking of the officials, they may as well have been wearing the same colours as the cheating diving cunts after giving every petty decision there way, especially when it came to those malicious tackles from Nolberto, the hitman, Solano who made Robben drop to the ground as if a new contract was laid out in front of him....!

I'm fucking pissed, CHEATING BASTARDS!!

Cheating fucking wank bastards!!! Fair enough we should have taken our chances a little better despite that clear goal which even Terry Mc-fucking-Dermott saw cross the line while the linesman & referee apparently didn’t see. Speaking of the officials, they may as well have been wearing the same colours as the cheating diving cunts after giving every petty decision there way, especially when it came to those malicious tackles from Nolberto, the hitman, Solano who made Robben drop to the ground as if a new contract was laid out in front of him....!

I'm fucking pissed, CHEATING BASTARDS!!

I know what you mean, Nobby must have morphed into Martin Johnson as at one point he managed to send Drogba flying to the ground with barely a shoulder charge/body check, which considering Drogba's size is an amazing feat! Unless of course he's just a cheating twat!

Fact is we played well, but Chelsea allways looked like they had that extra. Which naturally they did, shown when Drogba came on. And although I wasn't there, on the telly it sounded like the crowd were more into referee baiting than anything else, as usual. :huh:

Don't criticise the fans if you weren't there, unless you want me to absolutely lace-ify you. :D

I'm not a "paki" though, as well you know. :icon_lol:

PL, birthday boy, were you there?

Edited by Renton