Merry Christmas fellow Toontastic-ers

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I'm hopeless me, and I've left em' right till last minute as usual with other stuff to do......When I say other things I mean have a few cans, laze about and get pissed! ;)

I was the only one at work who didn't wrap their present for the secret Santa thingy wotsit! I work with British Bakeries in a call-centre so what I did when I got there and saw that everyone else had wrapped theirs I wrapped it Hovis wrapping paper....! ;) I was the only one to put my fooking name on the card too....! I did't know! I hadn't played Secret Santa before!! ;)

I'm hopeless me, and I've left em' right till last minute as usual with other stuff to do......When I say other things I mean have a few cans, laze about and get pissed! :icon_lol:

I was the only one at work who didn't wrap their present for the secret Santa thingy wotsit! I work with British Bakeries in a call-centre so what I did when I got there and saw that everyone else had wrapped theirs I wrapped it Hovis wrapping paper....! ;) I was the only one to put my fooking name on the card too....! I did't know! I hadn't played Secret Santa before!! :icon_lol:

I wrapped my secret santa in the toilet at work ;)

Merry xmas, oh and mind the piss on the paper ;)

Have a Merry Christmas, the lot of ya :icon_lol:B)

But please spare a thought, whilst you're with your family, friends and loved ones, for us poor *violins playing sombre music in the background* souls who are thousands of miles away from home. ;) Have a drink for us, and have a lovely time. ;)

Maybe I will sunbathe tomorrow ;):icon_lol:

always, but always, leave wrapping until Xmas eve, makes things more interesting and gives me soemthing to do between the drunken haze of Xmas eve and the day itself.

also it means that I can chat to folk on the last remnants of Xmas eve while I wrapping presents and ... kind of... get ifnected with their holiday cheer.

I'm the least yule-tide-affected person I kow and this makes things awkward with my family. They're so obsessed it makes things... painfully uncomfrotable when I'm... not exactly kissing under the mistletoe.

I've got fooking tons of presents to wrap still...! ;)

.......oh, aye, Merry Christmas....everyone! ;)

Meh- don't worry about wrapping mine ;)!

Merry Christmas everyone both near and far (Mr. Hips).

Carry this around with you Dave to smooth over those... uncomfortable episodes....

mistletoe.jpg

Hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas and that 2007 brings bigger and better things.

Stay safe whilst you're on your secret mission, Mr Hips, and come and have a belated Chrsitmas drink with us when you get back. ;)

Hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas and that 2007 brings bigger and better things.

Stay safe whilst you're on your secret mission, Mr Hips, and come and have a belated Chrsitmas drink with us when you get back. ;)

That I will, Cath ;) First game next time will be the Zulte Waregemmill game on Thur 22nd Feb and then the smog game on Sat 3rd March. Line them up, mine's a double ;)

That I will, Cath ;) First game next time will be the Zulte Waregemmill game on Thur 22nd Feb and then the smog game on Sat 3rd March. Line them up, mine's a double ;)

My Birthday is that first one. :icon_lol: