Christmas Eve plans?

peasepud

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to town to get my last bits and pieces in, wasn't to busy, in and out in an hour, thats the way to do it.

Sounds like a euphamism for something else that Wacky lad. ;)

Although the hour part maybe a bit OTT. ;)

Just been to town to get my last bits and pieces in, wasn't to busy, in and out in an hour, thats the way to do it.

Sounds like a euphamism for something else that Wacky lad. ;)

Although the hour part maybe a bit OTT. ;)

You been talking to wor lass ;)

Guest Toplass-101

All the women in, that wont be much fun tonight unless they are planning on drinking at home?

I raelyl do hoep so

x

I dont think we will let you down, it is Christmas after all. ;)

Been in town getting extra wrapping paper and a few drinks with a few pals before getting back home. Gonna wrap the rest of the presents I have then go to the Denton to have few........obviously I feel shit now after taking a break from the drink before I'm back out again....! *groan* ;)

Guest Toplass-101

Been in town getting extra wrapping paper and a few drinks with a few pals before getting back home. Gonna wrap the rest of the presents I have then go to the Denton to have few........obviously I feel shit now after taking a break from the drink before I'm back out again....! *groan* ;)

The girls are off to the Denton too, I'll tell them to look out for ya, and buy you a Christmas drink from me ;)

recovering from last night, helping prepare Xmas dinner.

(I got to make the stuffing Balls ! ;) )

to the pub tonight, then home at 12ish and wrap the presents.

Got all my presents bought and sorted in half an hour... girls over-complicate everything.

Defo staying in now, told my mate I probably was and just done something to the muscles in my ankle ;)

yoga ???

Im thick, explain?

I believe it's a form of exercise and meditation....

Defo staying in now, told my mate I probably was and just done something to the muscles in my ankle ;)

yoga ???

Im thick, explain?

So do I but what is its relation to my post? ;)

yoga ???

Im thick, explain?

thought you were maybe trying the low down dog or the salutation to the sun...thus causing your injury to your muscles ......never mind....the moment has passed

yoga ???

Im thick, explain?

thought you were maybe trying the low down dog or the salutation to the sun...thus causing your injury to your muscles ......never mind....the moment has passed

Sorry I did say I was thick ;)

Don't know what I did really, just turned on my anke, nothing that would put much pressure on it but something went and everytime i move it it feels like something is tight or pulling (tendon maybe?) quite painful.

Well some of us have to work tonight and tomorrow night ;) But I've had a top day, put some christmas tunes on, cooked the turkey and gammon, made a trifle and now alls ready, even had time to visit some friends and drink a baileys with ice.....only 1 though, as im working later ;)

Merry christmas everyone!