Lawro's a Tit

The Fish

Everton v Newcastle

Premiership fixture

I think Everton will win this. Newcastle had a really good run of 12 games in which they only lost to Chelsea and they started to pose a real threat up front.

But playing Everton away is a really tough fixture - especially on the back of the Boxing Day defeat to Bolton.

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

so we're playing really well, we're on a good run where we only lost to Chelsea (and Bolton, but if he doesn't want to mention it I won't either), but we'll still lose to a misfiring side who struggled against the relegation fodder that is Boro' <_<

:razz:

Everton v Newcastle

Premiership fixture

I think Everton will win this. Newcastle had a really good run of 12 games in which they only lost to Chelsea and they started to pose a real threat up front.

But playing Everton away is a really tough fixture - especially on the back of the Boxing Day defeat to Bolton.

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

so we're playing really well, we're on a good run where we only lost to Chelsea (and Bolton, but if he doesn't want to mention it I won't either), but we'll still lose to a misfiring side who struggled against the relegation fodder that is Boro' <_<

:razz:

Sounds about right.

... he's still a tit <_<

so is roeder & shepherd but it seems to have calmed down after a few freaky results.

a little burst of wins to cover the cracks and now the annual burst of defeats and back to reality!

• 5 years later...

Compared the actual table with Lawro''s predictions to see who he's worst at predicting. Obbiously he's come up shortest for NUFC....

Newcastle United -19

Norwich City -11

Swansea City -11

Fulham -6

West Bromwich Alb -6

Bolton Wanderers -4

Aston Villa -2

Sunderland -2

Queens Park Rangers 1

Wigan Athletic 1

Stoke City 2

Tottenham Hotspur 2

Blackburn Rovers 5

Manchester City 8

Manchester United 8

Chelsea 9

Liverpool 9

Everton 13

Arsenal 15

Wolverhampton W 18

http://www.myfootbal...ns_2011-12.html

Only surprise is he builds up Wolves to such a degree. What's Mick McCarthy got on him.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest CabayeAye

Or how much we've exceeded expectations.

Thing is, the expectations shift as we have over-performed. As we have improved, he should have backed us more, but he hasn't. It's like Field Marshall Haig in Blackadder going over the top 17 times in a row.

• 1 month later...

lawro.png

He predicted we'd have 22 fewer points, but he also predicted Wolves would have 22 more points and would be sitting in 9th position...

Guest CabayeAye

He's a fucking clown. He's always had it in for us since we binned him for fucking our defence up. Wolves above us?! :lol:

you got one for Merson's predictions? his are equally ludicrous at times.

Afraid not, I've had a look for it but no joy.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...