stream of today's match

Dr Gloom

@yourservice mine never works on PPMate. It just buffers to about 25% then goes back to 1% - is this normal, should I just be patient?

was the same for me,if it's not an advertised game on sites then just leave it buffering in the background 20 mins or so before kick off,thats if no other game is advertised on 7m <_<

Im glad this is not on TV, less painful following the game through text. 2-0 now, absolute joke <_<

And yes, another corner, fantastic defending again. Cant wait until we sign another striker in January.

Neville walk alone 3-0

It just shows that we are desperate for strengthening at the back. It's now just a striker we might be missing, with the current defenders we will always struggle to get results against teams from the top half of the table.

Sad part about this match is when you forget about the back-four responsible in part for two goals being leaked by a poor defense you have to look at who was out there!

Given.

Solano.

Taylor.

Emre.

Parker.

Butt.

Milner.

Dyer.

Martins.

That was a formidable starting nine who should have been able to get a result and not get hammered 3-0.

And, if the truth was recognized Given was partly responsible for the third goal as he was too far off his line and would have stopped it if he hadn't been.

Martins penalty miss was a bitter pill to swallow and reminded me of Waddle's in the World Cup.