Have a Wicked! New Year

Guest Toplass-101

Ok me lass isn't talking to me after last night. <_<

Been a naughty boy?

The only thing I can remember is the world slags used in relation to her mates. :razz:

She was probably fine with that, I imagine it was you listening to East 17 that made her say enough was enough.... :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few pints at the lerkel, had a random family in the pub along with the rest of us lerkels and they were a bit pished... truly inappropriately drunk. They were swigging WKD and swearing, the parents had a proper slagging match and at the point where the woman said " You make me fucking Sick!" the young lad threw up bedside the Xmas tree.

They started arguing about whose fault it was, offered no apology to the poor barman who had to clean it up, all the while completely oblivious to the rest of us pissing ourselves laughing at them.

heads a bit groggy this morning thanks to cheap ass vodka and free whisky

Ok me lass isn't talking to me after last night. <_<

Been a naughty boy?

The only thing I can remember is the world slags used in relation to her mates. :razz:

She was probably fine with that, I imagine it was you listening to East 17 that made her say enough was enough.... :D

Fuck off man! I was just reliving my childhood! :puke:

Lad in the pub told me East 17 were playing Prague last night.

now, this might be bollocks because he also "guaranteed" we would sign Gravesen in the last transfer window.

I can't remember anything after midnight apart from being in a phone box with three other people and breaking up a fight between my lass and one of my mates ex's. I had the worst hangover ever this morning too.

Thankfully, everyone is still talking to me so I don't think I did anything too out of line.

I can't remember anything after midnight apart from being in a phone box with three other people and breaking up a fight between my lass and one of my mates ex's. I had the worst hangover ever this morning too.

Thankfully, everyone is still talking to me so I don't think I did anything too out of line.

Thats the worst feeling, especially when you dream/imagine you said something out of line but you can't remember if you did <_<

Guest Patrokles

I didn't say it at the time because I was elsewhere, but thanks for an enjoyable few months of 2006 on the forums, lads and lasses. It's been a pleasure.

it's over-hyped, filled with ornery bastards, over-priced and always, but always an anti-climax

Edited by The Fish

it's over-hyped, filled with ornery bastards, over-priced and always, but always an anti-climax

Not for me, I don't expect it to be anything other than shit :lol:

Guest Patrokles

How shit is New Year's Eve btw?

Depends what you do, I suppose. I had a really nice time hanging out and playing board games, but at the same time, I could have had the same really nice time any other night of the year. Although to an extent, the people who were around wouldn't have been in the same place had it not been NYE. So there's a degree to which it's not bad.

Depends what you do, I suppose. I had a really nice time hanging out and playing board games, but at the same time, I could have had the same really nice time any other night of the year. Although to an extent, the people who were around wouldn't have been in the same place had it not been NYE. So there's a degree to which it's not bad.

Sounds shit tbh :icon_lol::lol:

Guest Patrokles

Maybe you just don't know enough high-calibre people to make hanging out enjoyable, regardless of what you do. <_<

Maybe you just don't know enough high-calibre people to make hanging out enjoyable, regardless of what you do. <_<

Either that or staying in playing board games sounds shit.

Guest Patrokles

Sounds shit tbh <_<:lol:

Maybe you just don't know enough high-calibre people to make hanging out enjoyable, regardless of what you do. :D

Either that or staying in playing board games sounds shit.

maybe you just don't know enough high-calibre board games. :icon_lol: