NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First 20 mins all spurs, but we have looked better since we scored, it seems to have rocked spurs. There goal clearly offside as shown by sky cameras. Hunty looking good despite marking the very dangerous Lennon.

Given the MOM so far which says it all really, Martins looks dangerous when he actually gets the ball (we need to get it to him more) I don't rate Pattison and think Dyer should be used up front or on the RW NOT CM!!!

Anyone who thinks Milner is the long term answer to our right hand side needs their head looking at. Not good enough.

I love how Milner has to do very little to be considered "not good enough" - regardless of whether he is our future right-winger, he's played really well recently, so give him credit. Edited by TheInspiration

Anyone who thinks Milner is the long term answer to our right hand side needs their head looking at. Not good enough.

I love how Milner has to do very little to be considered "not good enough" - regardless of whather he is our future right-winger, he's played really well recently, so give him credit.

Agree with 'The Inspiration' Milner has been class lately plus he works very hard for the team gets back well too.

Disgraceful linesmaning for their goal, how he could not have seen it off side from where he was standing... pisses me off.

Class celebreation from the HUNT for his goal though! (an assist for Le Sib no doubt! as he then got wresteld to the ground)

I love how Milner has to do very little to be considered "not good enough" - regardless of whather he is our future right-winger, he's played really well recently, so give him credit.

Bollocks. He is piss poor and showing it again today.

Bollocks. He is piss poor and showing it again today.

Yup he was rubbish against Man Utd. Your nan would have scored that goal with that amount of power easily.

And he was rubbish also last week against Birmingham City despite making the first goal, and being involved with pretty much everything good we did.