NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

Mark Irwin's rating's

Keiron Dyer 4 - Gets three points for turning up and one point for finishing the game :unsure:

Nicky Butt 4 - Forgot he was playing until he scored his side's winner :secret:

Honestly, I know it's funny that he's that bitter, but his editor should be throwing that back at him and telling him to either put aside his loyalties and write a decent report or start covering League 2 matches. Makes for hilarious reading though. B)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet just when we were waiting for the floodgates to open, Newcastle pulled themselves level with their first attack of the game.

sums up the Sun article imo

I know that Spurs had the lions share of posession in the first half and a fair bit of the second, but Butt was (by all accounts) tremendous and was certainly the victim of the piece with regards to Chimbonda.

Mark Irwin's rating's

Keiron Dyer 4 - Gets three points for turning up and one point for finishing the game :unsure:

Nicky Butt 4 - Forgot he was playing until he scored his side's winner :secret:

Honestly, I know it's funny that he's that bitter, but his editor should be throwing that back at him and telling him to either put aside his loyalties and write a decent report or start covering League 2 matches. Makes for hilarious reading though. B)

It is kind off funny, but it's what you would find on a message board by a rambling fan, not printed in a national newspaper. Very annoying to see our name and players taken in vein like that.

Martins probably will be one of those players who does nothing for 90% of the game and still scores or makes the winner. Much like Owen or, ahem, Robert, indeed. :unsure:

As I said in the ratings thread, I can live with that. But it does make the 90% somewhat frustrating as you can see that Martins has some outstanding abilities but just needs to learn to use them properly. IMHO he is running around a lot looking totally clueless. His movement off the ball is often awful. With his pace you expect him to run into channels or taking defender with him creating space for other players. He also loses loads of balls when running at defenders. But then totally out of the blue he does great things. The more often he starts to prove me wrong the better. If we can reduce his ineffectivity to maybe 50% then we have a hell of a player.

Right, here's the plan. I'm going to get a load of white & black sheets of paper, arrange them in an orderly fashion in the Gallowgate, so for the first 6 minutes of the match against Brum on Wednesday live on BBC, we can demand justice for the Toon 11.

:lol::lol::lol:

I really do hate the Sun and was foaming at the mouth about that article yesterday. Then I remembered that they got a remote controlled toy helicopter to fly a McDonalds meal up to hover next to David Blaine when he was in that box.

:lol:

The sun article just sums up the cockney media in this country and what a bunch of pricks they are.

When you look on a Spurs message board and then at the article you struggle to spot which is the bitter ranmblings of sad Spurs fans and which is supposed to be the work of a proffesional, national journalist!

Even if the article had been that much in favour of us (never happen obviously!) i'd still have said the bloke should be sacked as its embrassing journalism.

The sun article just sums up the cockney media in this country and what a bunch of pricks they are.

When you look on a Spurs message board and then at the article you struggle to spot which is the bitter ranmblings of sad Spurs fans and which is supposed to be the work of a proffesional, national journalist!

Even if the article had been that much in favour of us (never happen obviously!) i'd still have said the bloke should be sacked as its embrassing journalism.

I had a look at the Spurs board yesterday, a good number of the fans on there are less biased than that prick.

I had a look at the Spurs board yesterday, a good number of the fans on there are less biased than that prick.

He really will take some beating, though sadly another journo will no doubt top that effort sooner rather than later!