Glenn Roeder...the best "s**t" manager in the world

Asprilla

He deserves credit for how he has handled the situation in the last couple of months since the Sheffield debacle. His biggest task is now to keep things running when we (again) have a handy fixture list ahead of us. We got most of the really difficult away fixtures out of our way. And we just can't afford to lose any more points in the manner we did it in the first half of the season. Hopefully with a couple of decent signings and some of the injured players coming back we can see further improvements.

he has certainly got the players playing like a team, and he has dragged the best from an awful situation. However, when we're stabilised he should be thanked, rewarded and replaced by someone able to take us on.

I think it is because he is dealing with players of his ''level'' that he can communicate with and the older players seem to be influenced by the motivation of the young..

I think it is because he is dealing with players of his ''level'' that he can communicate with and the older players seem to be influenced by the motivation of the young..

I actually think you may be right with that. That's not to say he doesn't deserve a lot of credit for the way he's handled the injury situation.

By the way, we know that Carr and Babayaro are a pair of useless mercenaries, but what the hell is wrong with Duff?

I actually think you may be right with that. That's not to say he doesn't deserve a lot of credit for the way he's handled the injury situation.

By the way, we know that Carr and Babayaro are a pair of useless mercenaries, but what the hell is wrong with Duff?

Since he came back early from his injury it seems to have put him way back and he's now missed more games than if he'd been out for the full length of time originally planned.