Anyone surprised we haven't signed anyone yet.

DavB93

Apart from being nearly £90 million in debt, having a wage bill that is already too high and the club being in discussions about a possible takeover then yes, I am a little surprised...

Normally I don't except anything from Newcastle until the last couple of days before the deadline, but with all the injuries we have I thought Freddy and Glenn would of had people lined up already.

Would 'have'. N-O interloper tbh.

And in answer to the question, no for the reasons given by Dan.

Apart from being nearly £90 million in debt, having a wage bill that is already too high and the club being in discussions about a possible takeover then yes, I am a little surprised...

who will detect the sarcasm, but of course you are right how can people expect the club to spend more money

who will detect the sarcasm, but of course you are right how can people expect the club to spend more money

Who will detect the question marks?

I AM surprised! I would have thought most of the window shopping had been done before the shops opened for business and it would have been just a question of going to the pick-up window, pay the money and collect the pre-determined merchandise be it either a cash or loan deal.

I AM surprised! I would have thought most of the window shopping had been done before the shops opened for business and it would have been just a question of going to the pick-up window, pay the money and collect the pre-determined merchandise be it either a cash or loan deal.

:lol:

:lol:

That was Noelie, waking up from his afternoon nap with a start. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

No, there was a thread on the good version of Toontastic asking which date you think would be our first signing. I said 21st, and i stand by that!

Can't see anything on Talk Of The Tyne.