Cooking

Gemmill

What are you doing now love?

I need to take a photograph of your food to show to strangers on the internet

But why mine love?

Cos my plate is a pile of curry, beans, pie, smiley faces, Vienetta and a block of cheese... I've a rep to protect.

Sometimes when you sleep, I think of smothering you.

What was that dear?

Nothing love

Lasagne and jacket spud and sweet corn and salad and asparagus?? There's 3 meals on that plate!

I'm currently sat on a roof terrace in Benijofar drinking red wine and eating bread and cheese. It's about 20 degrees and all very pleasant :)

Unfortunately our lass knocked this up on our return from pub night and I forgot pictures :(

This may be disgusting but I had mine with Orzo. Saw some walking around Morrisons and I remembered someone recommending it on here (see I do listen) :)

Anyway I must say it was delicious and much nicer than rice.

The Chinese broccoli and beef was truly superb, particularly bearing in mind it was a healthy slimming world recipe.

:lol:

" Swapped the rice for pasta, had no broccoli, onions or peppers so used beans and chips, had no beef so used kebab meat.

Didn't have any soy sauce, so used curry sauce.

This is going in the CT cookbook"

Orzo is great. There's a really nice pea and pancetta pasta risotto in Nigelissima CT. That uses Orzo as an alternative to rice. Dead tasty and an absolute piece of piss to make.

Orzo is great. There's a really nice pea and pancetta pasta risotto in Nigelissima CT. That uses Orzo as an alternative to rice. Dead tasty and an absolute piece of piss to make.

That looks really nice. Was a bit worried about calories but its about 640 per serving so could squeeze it in.

Our lass always wanted to try Risotto and a few years ago she ordered it at this beautiful open air restaurant on top of a hotel in Nice. She hated it so we swapped and I loved it.

Which basically means she'll twist but hey ho.