Cooking

Gemmill

Posted Image

Not quite the same with turnip as its gone a different texture. Probably more like chewing tobacco I would guess but with a turnipy taste.

I'm wondering if one of those crisper microwave jobbys for bacon would help?

The shit Im gonna microwave now :lol:

I think if you are good at cooking so it means you are very understanding person, it's like a psych think, most of the girls which don't like to do cooking faces more problem in their personal life instead of other normal girls. 

CT is no ordinary woman.

Anyway I'm fasting. Stop talking about food.

Me too- 2 poached eggs on seeded rye bread for tea.

Having just taken my daughter and 8 schoolmates to Build a Bear and the Northside Diner in Fenwicks for her 6th birthday party, I'm just in the mood to eat rare steak washed down with copious amounts of wine.

Bugger! :lol:

Btw, tip of the day re. Poached eggs- put the intact egg , in its shell, in your poaching water for 20 seconds or so then crack the eggs and cook as normal.

It sets the white just enough to stop the egg disintegrating to nowt.

:good:

The fella's away till Tuesday so I'm taking the opportunity to go veggie for a few days (I'd call it detox, but with the Fish's birthday drinks tonight and Matt's tomorrow... :suicide: ).

Tomorrow I'll be rustling up the usual batch of curries that look like baby sick, but for today it's Brock's tried-and-tested ratatouille with eggs poached in the same pan, served with toasted rye bread on the side. :good:

Btw, tip of the day re. Poached eggs- put the intact egg , in its shell, in your poaching water for 20 seconds or so then crack the eggs and cook as normal.

It sets the white just enough to stop the egg disintegrating to nowt.

:good:

Or cook it in cling film ( the egg.....)