Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matches his taste in guitars

The only thing you've rattled is your fleshlight. Cock like a pug's tongue.

2 grand to spend every day picking up dog shit? Fuck that.    I can source the parts locally for a fraction of that. Call it £80 and ill build you one from scratch.   

Posted Images

How has anyone got any money left this month? :razz:

Yes thanks :razz: Drinks on me on Saturday then? :razz:

Might have to be else I can't play out :lol: I've done a shitload of extra nights the last few weeks to try and have some pennies and the finance department at work have fucked up ONCE AGAIN which means I won't get the overtime money until after normal payday anyway. Incompetent twats.

I've got a vase with pebbles in it on my fireplace. I'm assured by my friends that that makes me gay. :D

;) so have i...am i gay ??? :blush:

No, but I'm thinking I need to get rid of mine if houses in Felling have the same. :D

:lol: only my house....and not just ordinary "pebbles" either....from all over the world...when someone goes on holiday or anywhere interesting i ask them to bring me back a pebble for my vase....

Bladerunner directors cut.

Never been able to watch it all the way through because it's always on a shit advert/news interruption channel.

I've always been of the impression that it's crap based on what I've seen. Ready to be proved wrong.

There's a special edition coming out of Blade Runner in a month or two so I'm holding out for that.

I've ordered The Haunting, Out Of The Past, The Day The Earth Stood Still and Frankenstein/Bride Of Frankenstein off Amazon today.