Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Just bought a Dell Mini 1011 from the Dell Outlet. £133 with an 8GB SSD & free del until 6th Mar. Also bought a 2gb upgrade from Crucial Memory and I'll probably buy a 320gb HDD to replace the 8GB SSD as I'll need the space.

I plan to Hackintosh it once the new parts are installed. 10.1" of Snow Leopard lovelyness.

Given the steps I need to go through to upgrade the HDD & RAM, before I hack an install of OSX onto a PC; this will possibly be the geekiest thing I have done for a while ;)

After the dust has settled, I'll have a Mac netbook for <£200 with an 8gb SSD & 1gb mem chip for sale.

I've just spent an extortionate amount of money on tickets to Aerosmith at the O2 Arena to sit in the lower tier in the far left corner ;)

Still, Mrs Paws is so excited about it I reckon she'll go into labour before the day is out so fuck it. It's only money :icon_lol:

I've just spent an extortionate amount of money on tickets to Aerosmith at the O2 Arena to sit in the lower tier in the far left corner ;)

Still, Mrs Paws is so excited about it I reckon she'll go into labour before the day is out so fuck it. It's only money :icon_lol:

Seen them at Newcastle and Wembley. Good shows.

Are they back together like? I thought Tyler was having nowt to do with the band any more.

Seen them at Newcastle and Wembley. Good shows.

Are they back together like? I thought Tyler was having nowt to do with the band any more.

Yeah, he's back. My gut is telling me this might be their last world tour. Apparently they have patched up their differences and its all back to normal, but I wonder for how long.

The last time they were in the UK was 3 years ago and I was at Glastonbury. Mrs Paws has always wanted to see them hence me paying stupid money this time in case this is their last UK visit.

PDS002009197.jpg

and an iphone 3gs 32gb.

and a couple of north face thin fleeces.

I'm now skint!.

You'll get the shit kicked out of you wearing those. :icon_lol:

PDS002009197.jpg

and an iphone 3gs 32gb.

and a couple of north face thin fleeces.

I'm now skint!.

You'll get the shit kicked out of you wearing those. :icon_lol:

;)

they are the best pair of boots i've ever worn, proven by my goalscoring exploits in a veterans league 5 a side tournament on wednesday... scored 4 goals, made 2 on an 8-1 drubbing of the 2nd place team in our league. looking forward to tomorrow, sunday league, mid table clash with a load of inbreds from leatherhead. bear in mind i play as a holding midfielder normally in 11 a side.

fuck the black boots shit, i've worn boring black boots for 30 years and fancied a change. they cost 49 quid, they are the mid range ones not the lasers.... think they are called strike... as for hospital related stuff, i've only ever been injured once, and that was my fault.... i guess i'm fairly obdurate.

they are the best pair of boots i've ever worn, proven by my goalscoring exploits in a veterans league 5 a side tournament on wednesday... scored 4 goals, made 2 on an 8-1 drubbing of the 2nd place team in our league. looking forward to tomorrow, sunday league, mid table clash with a load of inbreds from leatherhead. bear in mind i play as a holding midfielder normally in 11 a side.

fuck the black boots shit, i've worn boring black boots for 30 years and fancied a change. they cost 49 quid, they are the mid range ones not the lasers.... think they are called strike... as for hospital related stuff, i've only ever been injured once, and that was my fault.... i guess i'm fairly obdurate.

Fair enough, I thought they were going to be £100+ :lol:

A new PC.

Featuring =

Intel Core 2 Quad-Core Q8300(2.50GHz,1333MHz,4MB)

Memory : 6144MB (2x2048 + 2x1024) 800MHz DDR2 Dual Channel

Hard Drive : 1TB Serial ATA (7200RPM)

Graphics : 512 MB ATI Radeon HD 4350

From dell for £500 odd.

Decent enough, plus it has some other stuff I can't recall or don't care about.

250GB? nice price. owt else with it?

aye 250gb, no other stuff just the usual in box stuff

I've been trawling around on ebay for a while for a good price was only looking at 120s though hoping to get under £200 but am pretty pleased with 211 for the 250gb