Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Journey 1 : HELENSBURGH CENTRAL to NEWCASTLE

Ticket Type: GNER STD ADVANCE2

Route: This ticket is valid for travel on Great North Eastern Railway and connecting services.

If you have purchased your ticket using a railcard(s), you must carry the railcard(s) when you travel.

Outward Journey: Saturday, 31/03/2007

departs HELENSBURGH CENTRAL at 07:40 travel by Train service provider FIRST SCOTRAIL to station GLASGOW QUEEN STREET arrives 08:24

departs GLASGOW QUEEN STREET at 08:24 travel by Foot service provider to station GLASGOW CENTRAL arrives 09:00

departs GLASGOW CENTRAL at 09:00 travel by Train service provider GNER to station NEWCASTLE arrives 11:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Journey 2 : NEWCASTLE to HELENSBURGH CENTRAL

Ticket Type: GNER STD ADVANCE2

Route: This ticket is valid for travel on Great North Eastern Railway and connecting services.

If you have purchased your ticket using a railcard(s), you must carry the railcard(s) when you travel.

Outward Journey: Saturday, 31/03/2007

departs NEWCASTLE at 20:02 travel by Train service provider GNER to station EDINBURGH WAVERLEY arrives 21:34

departs EDINBURGH WAVERLEY at 22:00 travel by Train service provider FIRST SCOTRAIL to station GLASGOW QUEEN STREET arrives 22:50

departs GLASGOW QUEEN STREET at 23:10 travel by Train service provider FIRST SCOTRAIL to station HELENSBURGH CENTRAL arrives 23:59

end of the trilogy?

thank the lord this average movie franchise has ended.

it's an x-rated version of Home Alone tbh

If you think it was an average trilogy then you're wrong.

There's a Saw 4 coming out mind, so it's seemingly about to descend into a serial tedium ala Friday 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street etc.

end of the trilogy?

There's a Saw 4 coming out mind, so it's seemingly about to descend into a serial tedium ala Friday 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street etc.

GREAT, five more years of you creaming over them... :D

end of the trilogy?

I'll think you'll find that I don't "cream" over them, rather I simply state that the trilogy was a good one, and the first film in particular is a great film.

end of the trilogy?

I'll think you'll find that I don't "cream" over them, rather I simply state that the trilogy was a good one, and the first film in particular is a great film.

Of course you do Adrian. If anyone of the following is mentioned....Saw movies, BFS, German Birds, Radgie or Pandora Braithwaite....you need to knock one out. :D

end of the trilogy?

:D

Brockles man, ffs it's not the Godfather, it's not Star Wars, it's not LotR, it's not even Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Indiana Jones or Back to the Future.

it's an average horror trilogy which didn't exactly break new ground, it didn't contain great or even good acting, the scripts were ham and the gore was there for no other reason than to distract viewers from the fact they just spent £4.50 to watch yet another in an increasingly line of predictable shock-fest cinema.

if you like it and can see that it's no great shakes then top banana, but you seem to genuinely believe it's some revolutionary piece of work which needs greater praise...

it's in the same box as Final Destination :D

end of the trilogy?

Saw was fucking shite man! What exactly was clever about it?

The first one was good (apart from rather wooden acting from Cary Elwes), with a clever plot, genuine shocks and a twist in the ending.

Typical Hollywood, they couldn't leave it there. The next two were dogshit.

end of the trilogy?

:D

Brockles man, ffs it's not the Godfather, it's not Star Wars, it's not LotR, it's not even Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Indiana Jones or Back to the Future.

it's an average horror trilogy which didn't exactly break new ground, it didn't contain great or even good acting, the scripts were ham and the gore was there for no other reason than to distract viewers from the fact they just spent £4.50 to watch yet another in an increasingly line of predictable shock-fest cinema.

if you like it and can see that it's no great shakes then top banana, but you seem to genuinely believe it's some revolutionary piece of work which needs greater praise...

it's in the same box as Final Destination :D

Final Destinations piss all over saw imo

end of the trilogy?

GREAT, five more years of you creaming over them... :rolleyes:

Of course you do Adrian. If anyone of the following is mentioned....Saw movies, BFS, German Birds, Radgie or Pandora Braithwaite....you need to knock one out. :icon_lol:

Then you have a fairly blinkered view of me thistle-muncher. :lol:

I sincerely hope that you can come up with something fresher than 'Adrian'. As for german birds, if you mean anyone other than Anna Nova you can fuck off.

I'm not getting into the Saw 'debate' again (as it'll be at least the 4th time) but I still stand by the fact it was one hell of a trilogy and the first film being a class film. I'm not saying it's the new Godfather, Star Wars etc ffs. :rolleyes:

I still stand by the fact it was one hell of a trilogy and the first film being a class film. I'm not saying it's the new Godfather, Star Wars etc ffs. :icon_lol:

so where on the Trilogy scale would you put it, which films is it better than?

because to me, and so many on here, it's a decidedly average trilogy with shit acting and crap dialogue :lol:

brock is a nice boy, he just needs to understandthe difference between enjoyable on a personal level, and quality on a global scale.

I like Jerry Maguire, I will under no circumstances declare that it's a great love story brimming with wonderful lines and poignant dramatic moments.

I enjoy Hollyoaks despite the shite acting, god awful script and increasingly preposterous plots.

I thought Saw was, in no way, a great film. It's barely a "good" film. It's enjoyable, in the same way old Steven Seagal films are enjoyable.

A quiz book thingy, has hundreds of rounds in and music cd's and dvd's, reduced from 39.99 to 2.99 , now all I need is someone to come and do my quiz ??? :lol:

Just found out...2 tickets to see George Michael in Manchester in June :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah you've got them then. :lol:

yup...a "private audience" for me and wor lad :icon_lol:

Just found out...2 tickets to see George Michael in Manchester in June ;):rolleyes:

Ah you've got them then. :lol:

yup...a "private audience" for me and wor lad :rolleyes:

Ah well it's about time our secret was out. :icon_lol:

Just found out...2 tickets to see George Michael in Manchester in June :razz:;)

Ah you've got them then. :icon_lol:

yup...a "private audience" for me and wor lad :rolleyes:

Ah well it's about time our secret was out. :rolleyes:

:lol:

2 tickets to the world snooka championship in Sheffield.

Just found out...2 tickets to see George Michael in Manchester in June :rolleyes::icon_lol:

I hope for both our sakes there isn't a mix up in our tickets. :lol:

me too altho wor lad would be happier :rolleyes:

seeing sidestep switchblades, rise against and My chemical romance in the coming months, gonna cost me a fair wad :icon_lol:

need to buy some more jeans.

you need new jeans for each gig ??? :lol: