Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

saw204hk4.jpg

:puke:

Every now and then I forget what a complete fucking retard you are, thanks for reminding me.

Don't be so fucking small-minded.

I'm small minded? You must have a brain the size of a gnat's testicle to buy, let alone enjoy that abortion of a film.

Haven't watched it yet.

Just think making one hell of a sweeping generalisation because of one DVD is a little pathetic is all. But hey, I don't really care if you don't like the film, it'll be nice to sit down and watch it with people who like to keep an open mind.

saw204hk4.jpg

:puke:

Every now and then I forget what a complete fucking retard you are, thanks for reminding me.

I'm small minded? You must have a brain the size of a gnat's testicle to buy, let alone enjoy that abortion of a film.

Haven't watched it yet.

Just think making one hell of a sweeping generalisation because of one DVD is a little pathetic is all. But hey, I don't really care if you don't like the film, it'll be nice to sit down and watch it with people who like to keep an open mind.

I've got a good murder for mr Saw. He could chain someone down in front of a TV with the four films on one after the other and put a gun in their hand so they're free to blow their brains out when they can take no more.

Haven't watched it yet.

:puke: I've missed this argument.

liking this film has nothing to do with "having an open mind", disliking it is not a sign or sweeping generalisations. It's pretty safe assumption that, if the previous films have been formulaic and staid, this film is unlikely to buck trend and be a gem of cinema history.

Thanks lads, 100 odd years old! Plenty of character to it but plenty of work to do as well. In a nice quiet village though.

DSC01658.jpg

That's the spit of my mates house in Bellingham.

Well done.

Get a number for your door though. Nothing worse than a person who relies on neighbours numbers for people to work out their number.

Id have trouble seeing as its a mid terrace, id have thought the picture would have given it away like!

you have a front and back though right? and they're still sides right?

pedantic git.

Which Village you in man?

Waldridge, just out of CLS on the way to Durham. I just asked the woman we are buying it off how much she wanted for the ikea looking kitchen table and 2 chairs. When she said £600 I couldnt help buy guffaw in her face :puke:

And fish, why the fuck would I paint a Spartans logo on the front of my house :D

Thanks lads, 100 odd years old! Plenty of character to it but plenty of work to do as well. In a nice quiet village though.

DSC01658.jpg

Looks canny that place :puke:

saw204hk4.jpg

:D

Haven't watched it yet.

"Open mind", the way you gibber on as if it's some misunderstood unique classic. It's the fourth in a line of films that are all hideously awful ffs. :puke:

DSC01658.jpg

I could literally walk to your house :D

Is it those two parallel terraces with a field and some swings and shite behind it?

DSC01658.jpg

Is it those two parallel terraces with a field and some swings and shite behind it?

Yeah, where do you live like?

DSC01658.jpg

Yeah, where do you live like?

Sacriston when im not at uni.

We shall have to share a beer sometime :D