Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

theshieldmd9.jpg

I never even new Dara O'Brien had started acting, but he seems to be doing well.

:nufc:

He's brilliant, although his accent does slip through occasionally!

• 2 weeks later...
19032008327va7.jpg

:lol:

Might get that or COD4 today. :(

Bought that today

Is it right that it's shit?

Same graphics, same maps, less players in co-op etc?

Mine should come by the end of the week. :P

Champion.

Anyone else considering a phone might want to consider the F700. Doesn't seem to be getting advertyised anywhere, but better than the Iphone in many respects, most importantly free on 12 month contracts.

medium_383957575_39d2f3c600_o.jpg

Camera and memory are still shite compared to non touch screen phones though.

Well the jury is still out because the control is taking some time to get used to - it just seems so wrong to point the Wii remote at the TV and point where you want the players to move to, my brain still wants to use a control pad :lol:

Graphics are excellent as is the game play. The official licence in the premiership only appears to be with a handful of clubs (Newcastle & Spurs for instance). Instead of Liverpool and Everton its Merseyside Reds and Merseyside Blues and instead on Man Utd & Man City, it's Manc Red & Manc Blue. Their kits are plain but the players names and images are correct. Oh yeah and it's Magpie Park instead of St James Park - looks very familiar though :(

Will give it some more practice time this weekend.