Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

Fuck me, just watching tonights show now. What a fucking wanker Jade Goody is, i'd love to smash a shovel in her head. And for that Jo and Danielle to be impressed by that fucking cretin makes them as bad as her.

Hope I never see that fat slag on my tv again. Thats what the complaints to C4 should be about, not that she's bullying but because she's a fucking waste of oxygen who should have been shot as soon as she came out of that 1 armed lesbian of a mother.

Sounds like Jade was that "munter" you pulled on New Years Eve and kicked you out of bed.. :lol:

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see it tonight, but the three of them are nasty pieces of work. To be honest, the night they went in I thought that Shilpa lass was right up her own arse and an annoying bitch, but have those three got nowt better to do than sit and bitch about her.

Like I said earlier, hopefully this will be the finish for these z-listers in the public eye. That dopey scouser can stick to being a professional footballer-shagger, Jade can just live in ignorant bliss with all the money she's accrued for being criminally stupid, and that barely-better-than-average singer from S Club can fuck off back to obscurity. The best thing about it is that the three of them will be in there still thinking that this is them on the way to kickstarting/prolonging their "celebrity" careers, when in actual fact they're destroying what little career they had. Quality. :lol:

That Danielle is a comic genius!

It's been very boring today Big Brother, apart from the argument that's the.... oh and bleaching Ians hair, that's been the only highlight.

BA-DUM-TISH!

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Alan Robson, reckons Jade's nobhead of a boyfriend branded Shilpa a four letter racist term + cunt, and most of the media sources know it's been editted out.

Guest stevieintoon

I've not seen it this week. What were the racist remarks?

She got called something that rhymes with AC Milan/Italy's former bald manager followed by something that rhymes with Kenny Lunt who used to play for Crewe.

She got called something that rhymes with AC Milan/Italy's former bald manager followed by something that rhymes with Kenny Lunt who used to play for Crewe.

is she not a Paki then?

Guest stevieintoon

is she not a Paki then?

is she not a Paki then?

I've just been reading Wikipedia about it. Doesn't mention that. Says some bloke called her a "cunt" which was (rightly) dubbed out and people assumed he said "paki".

Has anyone actually strung those words together and if so have channel 4 aired it?

That Jacks supposed to be football agent.

Why has he locked himself in house during the transfer window?! Daft Cunt! :lol:

Capital letters for my favourite word now? Marvellous.

One thing that amazes me is that the BB producers still haven't acted on all of this. Whether it's racism or not, it's certainly clear that ratings and £££ are paramount to them. I might actually watch the evictions this week in the hope that Goody gets turfed. The crowd should all turn up in Klan gear.

One thing's clear - the media are just as ignorant in all of this as the housemates are. Rolling news in the UK and in India is stoking up an international relations storm, and people are protesting in India, burning effigies of BB producers whose programme they haven't even seen! All of this is being whipped up by the media frenzy - about a programme which effectively was dead on its arse two weeks ago. Quite some achievement to see ALL the papers getting themselves hot under the collar on this, as well as breakfast TV etc etc...

Good to know the country's got its priorities sorted and also has such a healthy perspective on what is important.

One thing that amazes me is that the BB producers still haven't acted on all of this.

What should they do? Nowt racist has occured and the bitching isn't half as bad as what's been seen on other series.

Given the fact that it's now (ludicrously) become an international incident and the show has received death threats for Goody and her crew (get in! :lol: ), they might want to have a quiet word like.