Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Kens walked now. Looks like putting the Goody "Charver" family has well and truly backfired for them..

I haven't watched any of it, but i can imagine quite how annoying her family would be and i read somewhere that the other "celebs" were having to act as servants to them or something?

I think they should have all just got together and told ch4 to fuck off and walked...but then where would their chance at a new career be!

Old Kens walked now. Looks like putting the Goody "Charver" family has well and truly backfired for them..

I haven't watched any of it, but i can imagine quite how annoying her family would be and i read somewhere that the other "celebs" were having to act as servants to them or something?

I think they should have all just got together and told ch4 to fuck off and walked...but then where would their chance at a new career be!

Waiting on the Goody family would be an opportunity of a lifetime tbh. To spunk in their food :lol:

They played a clip on the radio of Jade quizzing Jackson about his brother. Fucking hell, how annoying is it that this thick fucking bitch has made millions of pounds out of the fact that she is as thick as pigshit. Just listening to her this morning, she can't even string a sentence together and yet I bet Channel 4 are actually paying the ugly stupid trout for the time she spends in the house.

Aye, I heard that conversation. Asking Jermain if their mam was white. :lol: She was also trying to having a serious conversation with him about Wacko's plastic surgery but it just came out all wrong when she said 'is it a mental thing?' :lol:

Has anyone kicked Donny Tourette's face in yet? Proper cunt he is like, blatently thinks he's Jonny Rotten or some such..

EDIT: ignore.. i just read he's walked out!

Edited by Thompson

Shilpa is incredible. Thought she was gonna be a right stuck up mare but she's got a personality to match her looks!

Wouldn't mind a bit of her punjabi punani!

She's in the Star today, fucking gorgeous!

I've got 13/1 at Betfair that Face fucks her. Easy money!

I watched the first few on the basis the legend that is the face man is in there. However, they put in Jabba the Munt so I refuse to watch it. Having said that, I hear Face is trying to cop off with that Bollywood lass. Go on my son!

Did I hear wrong or last night when asked about her mum being in the house, did Jade not reply "Some people would give their right arm for the chance.." (to be in)?

Jesus wept.

Yep, made me chuckle!

I watched the first episode to see who was going in. Haven't seen it since. Jade Goody's mother is an absolute monster though.

first complete post you've ever made that I agree with in its entirety :razz::razz: - even though her mother didn't come in in the first night <_<

I will add that I can't believe so many people are watching such utter shite, as soon as Mrs Leazes switches the crap on I'm off down the pub so at least it serves a purpose