Premiership fatty table

Guest stevieintoon

5'11" and about 14 stones plus. Never go on the scales so I'm going for a wild guesstimate.

Not that I regularly measure my height either, I just don't think I'm quite 6 foot.

Editted for admitting the truth. It's the first step.

Edited by geordieshandy

Oh and with relation to the actual thread (which isn't a "I'm fatter than you but I only eat dust and drink diet coke" thread even though it's heading that way) I saw one of the fattest people I have ever seen in the away end against Spurs just before Christmas. He got some abuse, then the main abuser got hoyed out, even though of the crack before then was of a highly dubious antisemetic nature and neeone batted an eyelash. Seems fattism is being cracked down on harder and harder these days.

Guest stevieintoon

Oh and with relation to the actual thread (which isn't a "I'm fatter than you but I only eat dust and drink diet coke" thread even though it's heading that way) I saw one of the fattest people I have ever seen in the away end against Spurs just before Christmas. He got some abuse, then the main abuser got hoyed out, even though of the crack before then was of a highly dubious antisemetic nature and neeone batted an eyelash. Seems fattism is being cracked down on harder and harder these days.

The fattest I ever seen was a West Brom fan at the front of Level 7 last season, he got well abused, the poor bloke but took in good spirits.

I'm nearly 6'2'' and I'm 11.5 stone.

And I thought I was a lightweight.

:lol:

I'm 6'3" and 15 stone. Beefed up a bit ready for getting back on the weights <_<

I appear lanky but hide it well. Unlike say, Peter Crouch, who I incidently weight the same as. :razz:

Need to get back on the weights too tbh.

About 5' 11" and about 13 and a half stone usually.

PS. Was the fat twat with NUFC across his gut once a mackem? Sure I heard something about him being involved with the Sunderland supporters branch of Hebburn or Jarra or somewhere like that before Keegan. Could be wrong like? :lol:

6'4" and 14.6 stone.

There was a programme on the telly a few weeks ago about the fattest man in Britain, he was a Birmingham fan and he had to have a special shirt made for him because he was so big, I'll see if I can find a picture of him.

EDIT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Austin

Edited by Baggio