15827 minutes and still going strong

peasepud

Well done mate, not really smoked myself but have known loads of people who have tried to give up and really struggled!

I think the secret is to really agonise over every minute you've been off them. If they're still having trouble after that, they should try carrying a pack around with them at all times and smelling the sweet, sweet tobacco when ever they get the urge for a smoke.

:unsure: Twat!

Good luck to the lads trying to quit.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years this Christmas :unsure:

Have you read Allen Carr's book? That helped me a lot.

(Yes...I know he died)

That's what did it for me. Surprised you know how long it's been, given it's one of the key things he goes on (and on...and on...and on) about in his book.

well Ive passed the full week mark and it seems to be getting easier, now played football twice and things are starting to taste better as well.

see, now you see how much of a filfthy stinkbox you were all these years :angry:

And hows Happy Face and Gram doing?

still off them?

Aye mate.

Piece of piss when I'm not drinking.

A few preliminary cans without a bine the neet in preparation for the match tomorrow.

One of the lads that comes to the match always sticks ten in my pocket because he doesn't like to smoke a full pack, but doesn't like to freeload. I'll have to tell him to smoke the lot, and watch. Which will be tough.

Can't he just buy a pack of ten instead of twenty?

still off them?

Aye mate.

A few preliminary cans without a bine the neet in preparation for the match tomorrow.

One of the lads that comes to the match always sticks ten in my pocket because he doesn't like to smoke a full pack, but doesn't like to freeload. I'll have to tell him to smoke the lot, and watch. Which will be tough.

can't you just tell him to stop feeling your nuts?

Edited by Invicta_Toon

Am I the only one who finds it odd when people who say they "quit" for three weeks, three months or whatever, surely if you are doing something, stop doing something then do it again.. that's just a pause?

I quit when I was 17, had been smoking about 10 a day since I was 13 so not a particularly heavy habit.

haven't had a cigarette since.

cool as fuck tbstbs

still off them?

Aye mate.

:angry:

He does, I hold them and he has 3 or 4 off me during the match.

still off them?

Aye mate.

:angry:

He does, I hold them and he has 3 or 4 off me during the match.

Ah I see.

well Ive passed the full week mark and it seems to be getting easier, now played football twice and things are starting to taste better as well.

you could try my poached eggs if I had save the contraption :angry:

well done

Within 60 seconds of my mate giving me the box I'd sucked down a bine like it was Coca Cola.

:unsure:

I have no will power.

I gave him hell for bringing them though.

pah!

1 down and no doubt as we speak Gram will be sucking on a long thin one till it goes all soft in his mouth.

Then hes sure to have a tab after that. :lol:

Me, well the title says it all.

:lol:

Within 60 seconds of my mate giving me the box I'd sucked down a bine like it was Coca Cola.

:unsure:

I have no will power.

I gave him hell for bringing them though.

pah!

1 down and no doubt as we speak Gram will be sucking on a long thin one till it goes all soft in his mouth.

Then hes sure to have a tab after that. :lol:

Me, well the title says it all.

:lol:

Well Done.

I bought a box at work for the first time in months today. :) I'm just going to keep smoking until the ban tbh.

I gave up on Tuesday. Have dreamt about fags and even found myself in the cigarette shop with some vague plan to buy chocolate.....How the mind tries to trick one.. :lol:

Nearly 4 days now and it is pretty much hell.