Gooch signs - Official

Scottish Mag

LM blatantly in the "If you score 4 we score 5" camp tbh

If we did that regularly a la the Keegan years,i think we'd all be happy.

We NEVER did that in the Keegan years tbh. Myth.

The style of Keegans teams was attack is the best form of defence,gung-ho football.Ok we didnt win 5-4 every week,but even the defenders Kev bought had flair,imagination and plenty of attacking qualities,apart from Peacock.We attacked from the back,thats why we were labelled the Entertainers.

Barton tbh.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The style of Keegans teams was attack is the best form of defence,gung-ho football.Ok we didnt win 5-4 every week,but even the defenders Kev bought had flair,imagination and plenty of attacking qualities,apart from Peacock.We attacked from the back,thats why we were labelled the Entertainers.

...and didn't conceed many goals.

Exactly,they couldn't score if we were always in their area could they?But we were susceptible to lapses at the back occasionally,and lack of top quality keeper to bale them out cost us at times.

in the infamous season and the other we finished second to Man they conceded just as many as us, the difference was they SCORED more in their away matches

all this entertainers shite defence is utter bullshit

...and didn't conceed many goals.

Exactly,they couldn't score if we were always in their area could they?But we were susceptible to lapses at the back occasionally,and lack of top quality keeper to bale them out cost us at times.

in the infamous season and the other we finished second to Man they conceded just as many as us, the difference was they SCORED more in their away matches

all this entertainers shite defence is utter bullshit

Even under KK, Man Utd consistently scored more than us iirc. We'd have been nowhere near the team we were without decent defenders. I think Leazes' point is semi-valid (if that's an expression) but I also think he's taking the piss a bit. We need a target man and defender(s), without either we'll struggle to bother the top half of the table. I imagine he knows this. He just comes here to take the rise now tbh.

Lets be honest here lads, we need a defender alot more than we need a centre forward.

its f**king embarresing to watch the cluster fuck that is our defence when a ball comes in, its like watching 6yr olds play football

I could rip that post apart.

But i will not. :angry:

Lets be honest here lads, we need a defender alot more than we need a centre forward.

its f**king embarresing to watch the cluster fuck that is our defence when a ball comes in, its like watching 6yr olds play football

But i will not. :angry:

you crack on fella infact if you think our defence is anything other than shambolic you can stand right here and say it, right here *points at the x on the ground*

But i will not. ;)

you crack on fella infact if you think our defence is anything other than shambolic you can stand right here and say it, right here *points at the x on the ground*

No man just a matter of spelling and so on :P

certian posters would have you for that :angry:

But i will not. ;)

certian posters would have you for that :angry:

ahh right, yeah I'm dead good at english me :P

But i will not. :P

certian posters would have you for that ;)

If some posters were having a bad day it could of got nasty thats all :angry::nufc:

leazesmag has gone to the point of no return with his, frankly, ridiculous argument that we need attackers and not defenders.

it is obvious that we are crying out for new defenders AND attackers.

If some posters were having a bad day it could of got nasty thats all :angry::nufc:

Oh dear.

ahh right, yeah I'm dead good at english me :nufc:

Oh dear.

Alas it has begun :P

Oh dear.

Alas it has begun :nufc:

Aye, because you were trying to be clever. And failing. :P

No man just a matter of spelling and so on :nufc:

Oh dear.

Alas it has begun :nufc:

Aye, because you were trying to be clever. And failing. :P

I wasnt like

I didnt claim to be perfect at any point :P

"I could rip that post apart" tbh.

You know most people could though..

Perhaps ''I could rip that post apart if i was a twat'' wouldve done :angry:

Woteva minga

Perhaps ''I could rip that post apart if i was a twat'' wouldve done ;)

Woteva minga

:angry:

Ok..............[hides/]

Would've

Aye i know man :angry:

Would've

I

Would've

Aye I know, man.