Gooch signs - Official

Scottish Mag

Go Gooch,Go Gooch,Go Go Go!Go get em big boy!

cheerleaders.jpg

179910.jpg

If you're going to have pictures of cheerleaders, you've gotta go with Clemson cheerleaders since Gooch still gives love to the Tigers.

gooch.jpg

(It's a clemson shirt he's got on, but nice afro)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

United States international Oguchi Onyewu has joined Newcastle United on loan for the rest of the season after passing a medical on Tuesday.

The Standard Liege stopper arrives to strengthen Glenn Roeder's injury ravaged squad at St James' Park in a deal first revealed by skysports.com.

'Gooch', as the defender is known, will help add some international experience to a Magpies defence that has taken on a youthful look in recent weeks due to a succession of injuries.

The former Metz man had been on the brink of joining North East rivals Middlesbrough in the summer before a move to The Riverside fell through.

After playing for his country in the World Cup, Onyewu was also linked with European luminaries such as Chelsea, Real Madrid, Internazionale, Milan and Marseille.

However he has now signed up to help Roeder's cause on Tyneside until the end of the current campaign.

Like the way you kept your post to two words an'all in the desperate attempt to be the newsbreaker. :unsure:

I wanted to wait until I'd seen it on SSN with my own eyes rather than post a rumour off Skirge tbh ;)

Newcastle have signed United States international defender Oguchi Onyewu on loan from Belgian side Standard Liege until the end of the season.

The 24-year-old underwent a medical at St James' Park on Monday.

He has been attracting interest from clubs across Europe, reportedly including Chelsea.

The former Metz centre-half appeared in all three of the USA's matches at the 2006 World Cup and was voted the US Soccer Athlete of that year.

Nicked off N-O:

23872451.jpg

He looks decidedly camp there.

Koller is 7'1" tbf.

The Czechs killed us. They completely overran our midfield and Koller was a monster. I think that the Czechs would have qualified for the second round if he'd not got injured against us.