Paul Robinson

wykikitoon

He's not had the best of seasons but he's still far and away the best English keeper.

James has performed well above his station this season and on merit deserves another chance in the England side but that does not automatically make him the better keeper.

Dunno about that, James is the most talented English keeper of his generation, the only issue being his big game temperament. Robinson looks pretty average and has for a while imo.

Is talent the same as shite now then? Being able to pull off amazing saves while at the same time being unable to deal with crosses of any kind or organise a defence or distribute the ball properly. Don't make him talented.

Do you see much of James play? Seriously, you sound clueless.

Whites > Blacks

:o

:unsure:

:o

get out of it man :suicide:

James is different class to Robinson imo.

He's better than Robinson in every area, the only problem with James is he's capable of dropping a bramble like error at any time.

I'd have Kirkland as first choice if he could manage to stay fit.

James makes more mistakes, but is the better goalkeeper. I bet over the course of the season he prevents more goals from his all round command of the box and shot-stopping, even with his errors. Could easily put up with the mistakes. I suppose it's like a centre-forward. Bellamy misses hatfuls of chances, but because his all-round game is excellent, you accept these over someone like say Andy Johnson who is a better finisher but not a better player.

James makes more mistakes, but is the better goalkeeper. I bet over the course of the season he prevents more goals from his all round command of the box and shot-stopping, even with his errors. Could easily put up with the mistakes. I suppose it's like a centre-forward. Bellamy misses hatfuls of chances, but because his all-round game is excellent, you accept these over someone like say Andy Johnson who is a better finisher but not a better player.

But the problem with a keeper is those errors turn into goals. its like a defender to the power of 3.

I'd say Robinson makes as many mistakes tbh. And that goal against Croatio probably topped anything 'Calamity' James has done.

It was funny though. I am not a huge fan of England football. Mainly due to the players in the team. Just too full of knobs and wankers for me to support.

I'd say Robinson makes as many mistakes tbh. And that goal against Croatio probably topped anything 'Calamity' James has done.

It was funny though. I am not a huge fan of England football. Mainly due to the players in the team. Just too full of knobs and wankers for me to support.

It was funny, to be fair. And I do support England.

James is different class to Robinson imo.

He's better than Robinson in every area, the only problem with James is he's capable of dropping a bramble like error at any time.

I'd have Kirkland as first choice if he could manage to stay fit.

So would I tbh, he's fucking useless.

James this season has been alright, being behind Campbell (who has been immense) has helped whereas Robinson has missed his leading centre half in King. Having Campbell to organise in front of him has taken a bit of the onus of James in my opinion.

I wouldn't say either are the best dealing with crosses mind, but Robinson being a stone over weight sort of precludes him having to run and jump anywhere.