Washing your clothes

Glasgow Mag

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do you wear a shirt before you wash it?

once

How many times do you wear a pair of trousers/jeans before you wash them?

5 days continuous

How many times do yo uwear underpants/socks before they get washed?

once

Just doing some research! <_<

Smart shirts - once if I'm wearing it for a one off occasion, twice maybe three times at a push if I'm wearing it for work or something more regular.

Jeans are normally kept on for about a week.

Boxers one day, maybe two if I'm being lazy. Socks generally one day but I don't tend to wear them round the flat so if they've only been on for a few hours one day I'll use them again the next.

T-shirts get a few days.

A lot of this is obviously dependent on no major stains/sweating.

Shirt - never more than once.

Trousers/Jeans - Varies. Trousers can be worn and hung up in the wardrobe not be worn again for another year. Jeans? Hmmm couple of days I reckon, maybe three. (possibly four).

Undercrackers - Jings, anyone who wears them more than a day is a total skank.

BUT! What really is interesting about this thread is 'cleaning lady' !!!!!!!!!!!11111111 WTF??????

once

once

and once

Bunch of dirty fuckers on this board I tell ya!

You wash a pair of jeans after wearing them once?

;) yeah.

funnily enough for once I agree with the Fish.... <_<

once

once

and once

<_< yeah.

I've only got 3 pairs of jeans like, if I washed them every day i'd be in my boxers for the other 4 days!

If I go on a night out i'll wash my jeans as they'll stink, but if its just a day in Uni, or a day sitting around the flat theres no way i'd wash them after just that.

Socks & boxers, obviously wear for 1 day only.

T-shirts i'll wear a couple of times, unless smelly/physically dirty.

I've only got 3 pairs of jeans like, if I washed them every day i'd be in my boxers for the other 4 days!

If I go on a night out i'll wash my jeans as they'll stink, but if its just a day in Uni, or a day sitting around the flat theres no way i'd wash them after just that.

Got a few pairs of jeans,a few pairs of casual trousers, a couple of pairs of board shorts thatI wear around the house.

The washing machine is on most days because we've got 7 in the house so it's not a big deal to wash my jeans regularly.

t-shirts go in the wash bin the minute I take em off to be honest, a few of the girls in the house have god-awful standards though, they wear the same comfy t-shirt all week, get changed into to it when they get back from work/uni.

You can be relaxing in front of the tv when they lie down beside you and you have to actually tell them to get off because you can smell the fug.

once

once

and once

<_< yeah.

shirley if you have 3 pairs of jeans you could wash them...two days to dry if you don't have central heating or a tumble dryer, giving you the two days to wear the other two pairs ??? ;)