Washing your clothes

Glasgow Mag

How many times do you wear a shirt before you wash it?

Once

How many times do you wear a pair of trousers/jeans before you wash them?

2/3 times

How many times do yo uwear underpants/socks before they get washed?

Once

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more than 2

If they're me loung pants then I can get a week out of them. <_<

Once

No more than 2

If they're me loung pants then I can get a week out of them. ;)

Once

<_< what are loung pants ???

Can these figures be cross-referenced with the night-beforers showering list, the not washing your hands after a wee list and the how often do you change your sheets threat to find Toontastics skankiest bastard?

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

If you wear jeans 3 to 5 days on the go,then you will have 3 to 5 days of dirty underpant rub on them.So that means it's pointless changing your underpants unless you change your jeans aswell,when you change your underpants,you have to change your jeans right?

No more than 2

Once

They were orignally hiking trousers, but they're lined so are INCREDIBLY comfortable. I wouldn't call them PJ's as they're too thick, but they're not trousers because they're padded and have zips on the bottoms.

So I coined the term 'lounge pants' ;)

once

once

and once

Bunch of dirty fuckers on this board I tell ya!

You wash a pair of jeans after wearing them once?

;) yeah.

I've only got 3 pairs of jeans like, if I washed them every day i'd be in my boxers for the other 4 days!

If I go on a night out i'll wash my jeans as they'll stink, but if its just a day in Uni, or a day sitting around the flat theres no way i'd wash them after just that.

Socks & boxers, obviously wear for 1 day only.

T-shirts i'll wear a couple of times, unless smelly/physically dirty.

shirley if you have 3 pairs of jeans you could wash them...two days to dry if you don't have central heating or a tumble dryer, giving you the two days to wear the other two pairs ??? ;)

I'm not doing my washing every day for gods sake woman! <_<

Tbh jeans are much more comfy when they've not been washed for a while. If i'm a skank, sue me. :D

No more than 2

Once

They were orignally hiking trousers, but they're lined so are INCREDIBLY comfortable. I wouldn't call them PJ's as they're too thick, but they're not trousers because they're padded and have zips on the bottoms.

So I coined the term 'lounge pants' ;)

Tbf I don't think you can take the credit for coining the term "lounge pants".

Can these figures be cross-referenced with the night-beforers showering list, the not washing your hands after a wee list and the how often do you change your sheets threat to find Toontastics skankiest bastard?

Add to that the people who don't cook for themselves (I don't mean microwave, or re-heating ready meals), people who don't exercise.

round em up and shoot em <_<

They're easy to spot, just lurk near Lego retailers.

TBF, although I don't wash my clothes as often as perhaps the lying bastard in this thread will admit to I do shower in the morning, wash my hands after a piss and generally cook a decent meal for myself most nights a week. Not bad for a student.

TBF, although I don't wash my clothes as often as perhaps the lying bastard in this thread will admit to I do shower in the morning, wash my hands after a piss and generally cook a decent meal for myself most nights a week. Not bad for a student.

I'm a student and frankly I'm appalled that you think you deserve some kind of praise for your achievements!

As for me...

Shirts - depends what I'm doing. If I'm in theatres then I'm in blues all day anyway so I'm only really wearing a shirt to get to and from hospital, a shirt can last a few days. If I'm in clinics/GP then one day, two if I'm being lazy. If I'm on the wards then maximum of one day.

Jeans/Trousers - few days

Boxers/socks - one day

by lying bastard I presume you mean me?

<_<

I don't frankly care if you believe me or not, I'll console myself by not festering in grime if it's all the same to you.

<_<

I don't frankly care if you believe me or not, I'll console myself by not festering in grime if it's all the same to you.

If you think wearing the same pair of jeans for two days in a row (providing you haven't been to the pub or whatever) is 'festering in grime' then you're on your way to developing OCD tbh.

<_<

If you think wearing the same pair of jeans for two days in a row (providing you haven't been to the pub or whatever) is 'festering in grime' then you're on your way to developing OCD tbh.

When I mentioned to festering grime I was referring to the people who don't change their underwear, don't wash their hands, don't shower in the morning tbh. I personally change my jeans daily, probably more because I like to wear a different "outfit" everyday than anything else.

and I'm no-where near developing OCD ;)

<_<

When I mentioned to festering grime I was referring to the people who don't change their underwear, don't wash their hands, don't shower in the morning tbh. I personally change my jeans daily, probably more because I like to wear a different "outfit" everyday than anything else.

and I'm no-where near developing OCD ;)

My expert medical opinion says otherwise. ;)

Washing your jeans after every wear is just wrong thinking tbh. Jeans need at least one wear before they're even ready to be worn.

Shirts, I wear once. T-Shirts the same. Kegs/socks obviously once. Can't remember what the other stuff was.

Washing your jeans after every wear is just wrong thinking tbh. Jeans need at least one wear before they're even ready to be worn.

Shirts, I wear once. T-Shirts the same. Kegs/socks obviously once. Can't remember what the other stuff was.

Same here.

Walliver, I've seen cleaner peasants tbh