The Monday Morning Blues

Tooj

Just returned from the school run, cup of coffee and a bacon & egg sarnie me thinks, maybe watch a film later or an episode of overhaulin.

It's a hard life!

<_<

Had the real Monday morning blues today! Lass on my team is not talking to me and I have no idea why either which makes it all the more shit! Only worked 10-4.15 so it went quickly and I won a bit on the fruity at lunch then we pissed our 5-a-side so it got better.

Had the real Monday morning blues today! Lass on my team is not talking to me and I have no idea why either which makes it all the more shit! Only worked 10-4.15 so it went quickly and I won a bit on the fruity at lunch then we pissed our 5-a-side so it got better.

Why don't you ask her why ??

I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine but then didnt talk to me all afternoon, even when I asked her a question she would blank me or just pass me the thing I asked for. Its odd because we get on really well and im 99% certain there is nothing I have done to piss her off so its actually very annoying! We are only a 3 person team now aswell so its really odd plus we are going out for a meal Friday night! ;)

I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine but then didnt talk to me all afternoon, even when I asked her a question she would blank me or just pass me the thing I asked for. Its odd because we get on really well and im 99% certain there is nothing I have done to piss her off so its actually very annoying! We are only a 3 person team now aswell so its really odd plus we are going out for a meal Friday night! ;)

oh dear...doesn't bode well for a nice night out ..