Rolf Harris

Toonraider

Can anyone tell me what the board that Rolf used to play is called please? :)

Its bugging me

Thanks!

Wobble board wasn't it?

:rolleyes: you sure? I rekon you're taking the pee ;)

Might not be the proper name but that's what Rolf used to call it.

rolf harris is a legend to be honest.

little story for you if you don't mind.

was at a didgeridoo festival last year and we broke the world record for the amount of people playong the didge in one place (think we had 245). once it was done we got a phone call from Rolf himself congratulating us.

i think thats really nice to be honest.

needless to say i didn't play the didge but recorded the event on video for the guinness book of records.

i am after all a percussionist and keyboardist first, and not too good at the didge.

Could play a fucking paint tin too.

Another successful 'stralian export and aren't we glad we got rid of him ;)

Practically all your cultural exports are gash tbf :rolleyes:

Rolf's a legend and a true gent.

I saw him in Newcastle airport a few years back, he was reading a book (which turned out to be his own autobiography) and i wanted an autograph so very timidly interupted him - I know I hate to be interupted whilst reading and he was mint. It was no bother to him and he did a little rolfaroo for me too!

I remember some article a few years back where he had been found to be the worlds most popular living artist!

Guest stevieintoon

There's a great song by "Kevin Bloody Wilson" called "Why don't Rolf Harris just fuck off and die", it sounds harsh but I bet even Rolf would laugh at the lyrics, get it on limewire.

Edited by stevieintoon

Rolf's a legend and a true gent.

I saw him in Newcastle airport a few years back, he was reading a book (which turned out to be his own autobiography) and i wanted an autograph so very timidly interupted him - I know I hate to be interupted whilst reading and he was mint. It was no bother to him and he did a little rolfaroo for me too!

I remember some article a few years back where he had been found to be the worlds most popular living artist!

;)

One of the most spectacular pieces of useless information in my possession is that Rolf Harris was the BBC commentator when the UK won Eurovision for the first time (with Sandie Shaw's "Puppet On A String").

No recording of the BBC coverage exists and he was never asked to do it again. My guess is he insisted on playing his wobbleboard over the victory reprise.