How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?

An-al (ie up me arse)

How many times have Newcastle United won a European Cup?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heysel.

Hillsborough.

Dont drop down to his level Keith mate. Innocent scpusers got killed, along with the drunken wankers too.

Fucking, scousers though, fuck off you set of thieving, job dodging cunts

:lol:

I think it would be fair to say that ALL those unfortunately killed that day were 'innocent' of any wrongdoing on the day. The ones killed were the poor sods at the front who had got inside the ground with plenty of time to spare and were in the correct enclosure. In some ways the scousers are right, there was no fuckin justice to it :unsure:

I dont believe in bringing Hillsbrough into things thats why I mention Heysel on its own however when a prick comes on shouting about how much better his teams support is than ours then I reckon its fair game to point out how many fans have died as a direct result of his lovely clubs fans.

One thing on the Hillsbrough thing though is what started all this shite on here, proven or not you would think that their fans would learn not to shout about getting into the game for nowt or selling tickets on to increase the numbers above those expected.

Peasepud,

My post wasn't directed to you in any way, it was merely in response to the post about innocent being killed along with the drunken morons.

To the scouser,

I can't claim credit for writing this but it does pretty well sum up my feelings.

There's a place we know where Scousers go and it's always lots of fun

you can have a laugh at many things if you're ready with a pun

You can mock the dead of Munich be glad that George Best's dead

you can sing a dozen funny songs of Duncan Edward's head

You can hope that Gary Neville gets cancer and he dies

throw ammonia at Whiteside and hope it blinds his eyes

You can even stone an ambulance where Alan Smith is lying

even if it doesn't overturn it's bound to be fun trying

You can talk of many pleasant things with your like-minded mates

but you'll pause to show such reverence as you pass the Shankly Gates

Where every single Scouser who ever passed away

must be honoured and respected have their own special day

Cos Scousers are a special breed their hearts upon their sleeve

they ask the country to join in and watch them as they grieve

They celebrate and they respect each Scouser who departs

they ask that we can shed their tears and nurse their broken hearts

Yet mention dead of anyone who doesn't fit their own

they laugh out loud there is no shred of honour ever shown

They laugh at young men dying on runways filled with ice

and celebrate that Munich day and never would think twice

of mocking Harold Shipman's dead that lived within our city

these wallowers in plastic grief the masters of self pity

They wave their tin foil silverware and throw cups filled with shit

to shower on opposing fans but never will admit

It's "justice for the 96" but never 39

It's grieving for 'poor' Michael Shields but not for Heysel dying

It's always everybody else they're not the ones to blame

it was Chelsea, Yorkshire coppers it's always been the same

We've all shed tears as 96 lay dying on the floor

but our sympathy has long since died we'll grieve with you no more.

Why do you sing songs about us every fuckin week, and for any Toon fan reading this just listen, they are obsessed, you sing about Hillsborough so get over it.

Mancs playing Southend away, Build a bonfire then murderers, then the grfeat one won it two times without murdering anyone, well matey the 5 times we have won it we have not killed any twat, the time we NEVER won it we did't win it, not like the Crystal Palce fan killed outside the pub while you went onto win the FA CUP, no you don't murder any fucker do you.

Why do you sing songs about us every fuckin week, and for any Toon fan reading this just listen, they are obsessed, you sing about Hillsborough so get over it.

Mancs playing Southend away, Build a bonfire then murderers, then the grfeat one won it two times without murdering anyone, well matey the 5 times we have won it we have not killed any twat, the time we NEVER won it we did't win it, not like the Crystal Palce fan killed outside the pub while you went onto win the FA CUP, no you don't murder any fucker do you.

Not really very literate are you :lol:

'the time we NEVER won it we didn't win it'

No shit sherlock :unsure:

well matey the 5 times we have won it we have not killed any twat

Ah OK, that makes everything all right then doesn't it.

To the best of my knowledge Man Utd's supporters have never defaced your ground like the pathetic Munich 58 grafitti after your last semi final, nor to the best of my knowledge do they shit into cups and throw it at you. As for the obcene 'Harold Shipman is our friend' chants!! I think you are going to struggle to take the moral high ground on this one.

Yes, unfortunately a palace fan was knocked down and killed whilst running from a scuffle of some kind. I didn't see it myself so won't comment further as to who started the trouble.

Yes, I have heard the occasional muted version of 'you used to sing to Munich but not any more, since 96 scousers......'

The other things you mention seem to be after I stopped attending Man Utd games so I won't comment further. The difference is I'm happy to accept that Man Utd have some fucking mongs for supporters and I'm happy to condemn them. Can you do the same?

no but you should

considering you smelly cunts have more crime / unemployment than us

Got any evidence to back that up?

Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Offences Month / Total number of offences / Offences per 1000 population

Apr-Jun 2005 / 9183 / 34.1

Jul-Sep 2005 / 9013 / 33.4

Oct-Dec 2005 / 9370 / 34.8

Jan-Mar 2006 / 8316 / 30.9

Liverpool

Apr-Jun 2005 / 20344 / 45.8

Jul-Sep 2005 / 19355 / 43.5

Oct-Dec 2005 / 20694 / 46.6

Jan-Mar 2006 / 20299 / 45.7

In terms of crime the North West is higher than the North East and Northumbria which includes Newcastle and Gateshead is way lower than Merseyside.

http://www.crimestatistics.org.uk

Think think the tramp made it up :rolleyes:

Edited by gram

I love it when people come on here looking for a bite and are pretty much schooled, but I fucking hate it when our own lads look like fucking idiots in replying to such blatant WUMs.

end of the day every club has skeletons they'd rather be kept in the closet, but no fan base harps on about it with such self pity as the Red Scousers.

I love it when people come on here looking for a bite and are pretty much schooled, but I fucking hate it when our own lads look like fucking idiots in replying to such blatant WUMs.

end of the day every club has skeletons they'd rather be kept in the closet, but no fan base harps on about it with such self pity as the Red Scousers.

Yea but this kid really is a muppet of the highest order tbh,

Probably one of those on RAOTL who is ignored by the proper posters.