Farting

Glasgow Mag

Farting  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Farting is something that everybody does, whether you're Peter Kay or the Queen. :rolleyes: It is something that not everybody likes to discuss, but we can't deny its existence.

I'd also be interested in your personal farting stories.

Anyone ever lit a fart, e.g. on the rugby team bus?

Anyone refuse to fart in front of their partner?

Generally lose count during the day. Smokers fart more, apparently. Read it somewhere recently. So that's my excuse.

Fart a hell of a lot, rather partial to trapping my lass under the bed covers - she loves it! :rolleyes:

I actually find it more embarrassing farting when in a public toilet cubicle ganning for a shite, knowing that there's a queue outside pissing themselves with laughter at my jungle-esque trouser trumpeting. :razz:

Generally lose count during the day. Smokers fart more, apparently. Read it somewhere recently. So that's my excuse.

Fart a hell of a lot, rather partial to trapping my lass under the bed covers - she loves it! :naughty:

I actually find it more embarrassing farting when in a public toilet cubicle ganning for a shite, knowing that there's a queue outside pissing themselves with laughter at my jungle-esque trouser trumpeting. :lol:

The smoking bit could be true. My fart count has deterioated somewhat lately, but I've more or less cut the tabs out through the week.

Could this be the cause? ;)

6-10 at a guess.

Gradually let it go.

Never been to the toilet, but I have left the room (especially if it's an operating theatre).

I once farted twice in an exam, and succesfully blamed each on a different person.

i love that bit in Spies Like Us where chevy chase farts in the exam room and the entire room turns to face him. so chevy chase turns to the bloke sitting next to him, everyones eyes follow and forces the other bloke to say 'excuse me'.

Classic stuff :naughty::lol:;):razz: