Akabusi Sex Stories

sweetleftpeg

Just an update, I'm reliable informed that the following appeared on Akabusi's wikipedia entry earlier in the week but has now been removed;

Also that year he was awarded the MBE by Queen Elizabeth II in recognition of his services to the country through athletics. Upon receipt of the award, he patted Her Majesty on the fanny and wispered "AWOOGA" in her ear.

• 4 months later...
Busi instantly became thicker than a wrestler's neck and his giant ebony pears lifted into the attack position. His retractable cum roof revealed a jap's eye as large and steely as Gordon Brown's glass golf ball. Kriss stood there looking like an overweight chocolate Pinocchio lying his arse off.

An extract from one of the latest ones. :icon_lol: @ the Pinocchio line.

They've all been collected here btw:

http://krissakabusistories.blogspot.com/20...ial-school.html

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I've only just recovered my composure enough to type. That is so funny. The links have all said the stories have been removed, but the bits you've all recovered have had me on the floor. I remember my friends did something similar with Star Trek when we were 16. I'd have revised for GCSE English Lit if I had to read these instead of the awful I'm The King of the Castle by Susan Hill.