Akabusi Sex Stories

sweetleftpeg

"Just relax, Mr Abakuski, while I measure your inside leg" she said with a French accent richer than a Guinness sh*t. As Kriss felt the cold metal of the tape measure climb up his leg, he could feel his black boa fill with blood quicker than tampon on the first day.

He ploughed into her like a tighthead forward and plunged his now diamond hard cock into her like he was staking Dracula. Within hours it was over, Miss Portensa a useless pile of tit, minge and spunk and Akabusi panting and sweating like a multiple rapist.

:naughty:

"Just relax, Mr Abakuski, while I measure your inside leg" she said with a French accent richer than a Guinness sh*t. As Kriss felt the cold metal of the tape measure climb up his leg, he could feel his black boa fill with blood quicker than tampon on the first day.

He ploughed into her like a tighthead forward and plunged his now diamond hard cock into her like he was staking Dracula. Within hours it was over, Miss Portensa a useless pile of tit, minge and spunk and Akabusi panting and sweating like a multiple rapist.

:lol:

This line from when he's shagging the Chinese lass...

Within hours he was on his vinegars and let rip with such a gush of spunk that the poor girl tried in vein to make a call to the Morecambe Bay coastguard.

..is GENIUS. :naughty:

This line from when he's shagging the Chinese lass...

Within hours he was on his vinegars and let rip with such a gush of spunk that the poor girl tried in vein to make a call to the Morecambe Bay coastguard.

..is GENIUS. :naughty:

That's rough like. :lol:

Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case.

Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny.

At first, I thought they were just the inane witterings of a sixth-form pleb.

Then the author refers to:

The Marchioness disaster.

The tsanami disaster.

Roy Castle's lung cancer.

This points to someone in their 40's who is pretty sad individual (no, it's not me ;) ).

Probably an Arsenal supporter who failed his English O Level many moons ago and now works for London Transport.

Not :naughty: imo. Maybe i just need a drink? :lol:

The tsanami disaster.

This points to someone in their 40's who is pretty sad individual (no, it's not me ;) ).

Probably an Arsenal supporter who failed his English O Level many moons ago and now works for London Transport.

Awooga!

The tsanami disaster.

This points to someone in their 40's who is pretty sad individual (no, it's not me B) ).

Awooga!

;) I'll have a double Awooga on the rocks :razz:

:naughty: snakey's turned into a right grumpy fucker of late! They're funny tbh. Some quality imagery in there. Don't let a bit of humour get in the way of you being a misery guts though. :lol:

I reckon he knocked one out over them and is wracked with guilt. His hateful response could only be born of shame.