That fat kid that's all over the news

Gemmill

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, never mind this kid, what are social services doing about Jordan's young un Harvey?

They made an appointment but he couldn't see them.

Sorry :lol:

Still pissed??? :lol:

:lol: I suspect I am because I feel fine.....that's what you get for going out in Toon on a Tuesday when bars give you 2 drinks for the price of one !!!!Anyhoo....who or what is Cheery from Discworld...can't be arsed to Google it ??

For gods sake dont tell Ragi what she is. :lol:

I left that bit out :lol:

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :nufc: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know ;) )

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :lol: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know :lol: )

Sergeant Cheery Littlebottom

Sergeant Cheery Littlebottom is a forensic alchemist for the City Watch and one of the first dwarfs to be openly female, changing her name to Cheri. Her name translates in Dwarfish as Sh'rt'azs ('shortarse'). Her family lives in Überwald, except for her late brother Snorey who died in a gas explosion somewhere under Borogravia. She is introduced in Feet of Clay and appears in all subsequent Watch novels, most notably The Fifth Elephant. A webcomic features her (The Adventures of Cheery Littlebottom). Cheery was promoted to Sergeant shortly prior to Thud!.

Fuck me, Pratchett didn't half write some shit.

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :lol: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know :nufc: )

Sergeant Cheery Littlebottom is a forensic alchemist for the City Watch and one of the first dwarfs to be openly female, changing her name to Cheri. Her name translates in Dwarfish as Sh'rt'azs ('shortarse'). Her family lives in Überwald, except for her late brother Snorey who died in a gas explosion somewhere under Borogravia. She is introduced in Feet of Clay and appears in all subsequent Watch novels, most notably The Fifth Elephant. A webcomic features her (The Adventures of Cheery Littlebottom). Cheery was promoted to Sergeant shortly prior to Thud!.

He is a great satirist. :lol:

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :lol: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know :lol: )

cheers Cath.....but I am still a bit in the dark ??? I am likened to an "openly" female dwarf ???

cheers Cath.....but I am still a bit in the dark ??? I am likened to an "openly" female dwarf ???

I just imagine you as being small that's all. It's your avatar that does it.

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :nufc: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know ;) )

Flat worlds balanced on elephants balanced on the back of a turtle?!

He's a fucking nutter, man! :lol:

He's a fucking nutter, man! :lol:

he completely subverts the benre playing on our prejudices. ANd the reference needs deeper reading of him than radgi being an openly female dwarf. It's incredibly deep actually.

And Pratchett takes the piss. When told that JK Rowling said she didn't realise she was writing Fantasy he said "Didn't she? I thought all of the witches, wizards, giants and unicorns might have given her a clue".

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? :lol: obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know :nufc: )

ok ??? :lol:

help please...I have Googled it and still can't find it ??? ;) obviously it's derogatory but I would still like to know ;) )

He's a fucking nutter, man! :nufc:

he completely subverts the benre playing on our prejudices. ANd the reference needs deeper reading of him than radgi being an openly female dwarf. It's incredibly deep actually.

And Pratchett takes the piss. When told that JK Rowling said she didn't realise she was writing Fantasy he said "Didn't she? I thought all of the witches, wizards, giants and unicorns might have given her a clue".

just googled Cheery Littlebottom and she comes out with some deep shit like :lol:

It's more than that. She is a character who is causing shockwaves in her community and leading the fight against crime. It's a nerdy fanboy thing TBH but none of the similies are derogatory just funny to someone who knows the characters and reads the posts. Or maybe just me cos I am bored at work ;)

It's more than that. She is a character who is causing shockwaves in her community and leading the fight against crime. It's a nerdy fanboy thing TBH but none of the similies are derogatory just funny to someone who knows the characters and reads the posts. Or maybe just me cos I am bored at work ;)

I'll just have to take your word for it that I was not being ridiculed ( again ) :lol: thanks

Just seen little augustus being interviewed on the TV there. The presenter of the show asked "what's your favourite musical instrument?" and the little fat fucka replied "the dinner bell".

His mother really needs to sort this little glutton out imo

Just seen little augustus being interviewed on the TV there. The presenter of the show asked "what's your favourite musical instrument?" and the little fat fucka replied "the dinner bell".

His mother really needs to sort this little glutton out imo

I reckon he was fed that line :lol: