Sexiest Female NME Awards.

duckerDavies

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, what was John Lennon thinking?

The only chink in his armour tbh.

Racial.

I think this should be nipped in the bud straight away.

Actually trying to find a nice pic of Abi Harding (Zutons) and she is more ropey than I thought! :lol:

abi4.jpg

She'd get it big time.

And seems to be a sound girl from what I can remember from interviews.

The hipster's in luuuurv!! :D:icon_lol::D:D If she played her cards right......

would the bin dipper accent not put you off?

Scouser, you say?? Hmmmmm. *makes note not to take wallet on date* She couldn't talk much with her mouth full, though, could she?

By the way, speaking of McCartney - we've talked on here before about Alan Brazil's lack of tact/brains on the radio. Well this morning on the radio he goes. And the bloke is deadly serious.

"Hey what's this I hear about Heather Mills is going to be appearing on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing? Well, a little dicky bird tells me she has a disabled sticker on her car too? I'm sorry, but you cannae have it both ways. If you can go on telly and dance, you need to be losing that sticker Heather."

:lol:

This is met by an awkward silence from the others in the studio. Undeterred, he follows it up with....

"Mind I had a bit of a chuckle to myself the other day. There was a photo in the paper of her on her way to the gym. Now most people it's hard enough for them to remember their stuff for the gym, but she actually had her special 'gym leg' sticking out of her bag. So for her it's 'Towel, yeah, got that, change of clothes, yep, special leg' *chuckle chuckle*"

He's the Scottish Alan Partridge.

By the way, speaking of McCartney - we've talked on here before about Alan Brazil's lack of tact/brains on the radio. Well this morning on the radio he goes. And the bloke is deadly serious.

"Hey what's this I hear about Heather Mills is going to be appearing on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing? Well, a little dicky bird tells me she has a disabled sticker on her car too? I'm sorry, but you cannae have it both ways. If you can go on telly and dance, you need to be losing that sticker Heather."

:lol:

This is met by an awkward silence from the others in the studio. Undeterred, he follows it up with....

"Mind I had a bit of a chuckle to myself the other day. There was a photo in the paper of her on her way to the gym. Now most people it's hard enough for them to remember their stuff for the gym, but she actually had her special 'gym leg' sticking out of her bag. So for her it's 'Towel, yeah, got that, change of clothes, yep, special leg' *chuckle chuckle*"

He's the Scottish Alan Partridge.

:D I was listening to that this morning. The man's a tube at times :icon_lol:

If H. M/McCartney goes on a beach holiday, does she take a stack of legs for differing shades of tan?? :lol:

I doubt she sunbathes with the leg on tbh. :D Comes in handy to stop her towel blowing away when she goes in for a circular swim though.

If H. M/McCartney goes on a beach holiday, does she take a stack of legs for differing shades of tan?? :lol:

A light pine for the first week and a deep mahogany for the second.

A light pine for the first week and a deep mahogany for the second.

Correct! :D Imagine the extra baggage. Suppose she will have to stop flying B.A. as it would cost her an absolute fortune. Oh, I forgot......

Actually trying to find a nice pic of Abi Harding (Zutons) and she is more ropey than I thought! :lol:

abi4.jpg

She'd get it big time.

And seems to be a sound girl from what I can remember from interviews.

Cashback!