Sexiest Female NME Awards.

duckerDavies

Doubt she'd win the NME Award but Jamelia is absolutely top-drawer.

:lol:

Aye, she's tickety-boo like but as you say, hardly an NME staple.

Indie chicks are to be avoided like the plague fwiw.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Radio 2's much more cutting-edge really.

Mark Radcliffe's show is pretty nice, although not entirely cutting-edge. But he still plays some interesting older stuff. And the talking bits are actually quite interesting, rather than prank phone calls or whatnot.

I'll third Jamelia, cracking pair of legs.

Aristazabal Hawkes from Guillemots is ok, so is Thorunn Antonia from Fields (more so in their videos anyway).

6 music is canny it does have a good mix. Radio 1 is on a bit of a down swing. It's ratings are canny but the daytime content is shite, Mills' show actually makes my blood boil if I am subjected to more than 5 minutes of his inane banter and ker-azy phone calls. I like Mark Radcliffes evening show on Radio 2 , there is still some new stuff getting in there and he does live sessions. When Noddy Holder is on doing the TV reviews they just run off into random stories of Slade touring America and meeting every possible celebrity from that era.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

This is a very rare example of a thread with the words "sexiest female" in the title where pics were a very bad idea.

Aye, when I saw the first pics I thought Sammynb had shaved his beard off.

few years ago it was hope sandoval. getting on a bit now mind. that voice used to twiddle my prostate on its own!

jamelia is classless, lovely legs but no soul.

the bird from the zutons is not all that.

another blast from the past was sarah cracknell. lovely lady.