Sexiest Female NME Awards.

duckerDavies

few years ago it was hope sandoval. getting on a bit now mind. that voice used to twiddle my prostate on its own!

jamelia is classless, lovely legs but no soul.

the bird from the zutons is not all that.

another blast from the past was sarah cracknell. lovely lady.

Spongebob knows (or has met) her iirc.

I can't abide Lily Allen btw.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually trying to find a nice pic of Abi Harding (Zutons) and she is more ropey than I thought! :lol:

abi4.jpg

She'd get it big time.

And seems to be a sound girl from what I can remember from interviews.

Agreed. Easily the thread winner so far. That lass out of Curve used to be quite nice an'all, but I think we might have had this conversation before. :lol:

Toni Halliday was lush circa 1994.

It's all just........wrong.

You fancy Billie Piper tbf though. She is one funny looking bird. The lass above with the saxophone is WAY nicer than Piper.

Yeah I can just imagine her giving you the horn to 'Baker Street', like some sort of hideous snake charmer.

It's all just........wrong.

You fancy Billie Piper tbf though. She is one funny looking bird. The lass above with the saxophone is WAY nicer than Piper.

Yeah I can just imagine her giving you the horn to 'Baker Street', like some sort of hideous snake charmer.

:lol: Nicer than Piper. FACT!

few years ago it was hope sandoval. getting on a bit now mind. that voice used to twiddle my prostate on its own!

jamelia is classless, lovely legs but no soul.

the bird from the zutons is not all that.

another blast from the past was sarah cracknell. lovely lady.

If we're talking about the past then another one, although were only talking 5/6 years ago was Hilary Woods, who was the bassist in JJ72 until she left in 2003 - JJ72 themselves broke up last year.

Any way, she was canny nice. I was luvcky enough to meet the band several times and interview them. Good band, shame it never worked out for them.

hilary10.jpg

hil4.jpg

The second photo is one I took at a gig at Newcastle Uni in 2002, when I interviewed the band for a music website I ran at the time called Roots of Rock.

I had a thing for Sarah Blackwood in the 90's. Although she was one of these lasses who'd appear ropey one week and stunning the next.

Richard Blackwood would get the nod ahead of some of those mentioned so far.

I had a thing for Sarah Blackwood in the 90's. Although she was one of these lasses who'd appear ropey one week and stunning the next.

Richard Blackwood would get the nod ahead of some of those mentioned so far.

:lol:

Actually trying to find a nice pic of Abi Harding (Zutons) and she is more ropey than I thought! :lol:

abi4.jpg

She'd get it big time.

The hipster's in luuuurv!! :D:icon_lol::D:D If she played her cards right......

abi4.jpg

She'd get it big time.

The hipster's in luuuurv!! :D:icon_lol::D:D If she played her cards right......

would the bin dipper accent not put you off?

Urgh! Is she a scouser? She looks like something off an 80s shampoo advert there. I'd expect to find her in a field on some hay eating her flake suggestively. But if she opened her mouth and spoke scouse there'd be nowt the matter.