Blimey - Liverpool fans have taken it badly...

Phil K

I paid a little visit to the BBC 606 boards this morning, and bloody hell. I didnt expect them to be even remotely as spiteful and toys out of the pram petulant as they've been in their droves there this morning ! We have had a couple of decent scousers on here chatting about the Owen saga. Imagine the complete opposite of them, sprinkle in the same kind of mentality we STILL 10 years later see from Man U fans on Shearer and you have the Liverpool fans on 606.

Unbelievable extreme petulance. :stars:

Give 606 a wide berth. It's a dump now. Generally over run by trolls and WUM's.

22821[/snapback]

Even so - I think its an insight into the average scousers (admittedly small) mind at the minute.... :stars:

ive been chatting to a liverpool fan mate on msn, he's a good bloke who i know well. He made these comments which i found interesting to read from a liverpool fan's point of view. I asked him if he minded me posting them on here, he had no objection.

"im surprised your're glad to be a last refuge for a desperate man who had no where else to go"

"im not being funny but he is a greedy twat and if we wanted him he would have come here, the fact he has gone to toon proves rafa didnt want him and he has eaten a hige pile of shite to backtrack and go there"

"serious now if you invited someone to your house and they said fuck off over my dead body, and then said ok i got no where better to go ill come round would you say yes please?"

Interesting.....

"im surprised your're glad to be a last refuge for a desperate man who had no where else to go"

22858[/snapback]

Aye, fuckin hell, I'm going to be fucking crying in my pint when Owen starts scoring goals for us, when I know that we were bottom of the league when we signed him and weren't his first choice, but we STILL got him, honestly, it'll break my heart when he scores against Liverpool, and those lucky scoursers can cheer and gloat "That class player you got that just scored wanted to come to US! Ha ha!"

From 606:

"you avnt got him him yet owen wil c sense n sign 4 the real team haha!"

22862[/snapback]

Didn't he do that 12 months ago?

:stars:

ive been chatting to a liverpool fan mate on msn, he's a good bloke who i know well. He made these comments which i found interesting to read from a liverpool fan's point of view. I asked him if he minded me posting them on here, he had no objection.

"im not being funny but he is a greedy twat and if we wanted him he would have come here, the fact he has gone to toon proves rafa didnt want him and he has eaten a hige pile of shite to backtrack and go there"

"serious now if you invited someone to your house and they said fuck off over my dead body, and then said ok i got no where better to go ill come round would you say yes please?"

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

Class. Sounds like a right bitter knobend. :stars: Hope he isn't a good mate of yours.

I don't know why Liverpool fans think we haven't worked out we weren't his first choice. We know we weren't and it makes complete sense that we weren't against his old club and CL winners!

I couldn't give a shit how far down his list we were because he is a professional who once he's decided to play here will give everything and remind us that he is one of the worlds best finishers.

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

Class. Sounds like a right bitter knobend. :stars: Hope he isn't a good mate of yours.

22874[/snapback]

LOL, he's a faily good mate, theres a large group of us off a sports room that have kept in touch and met up over the years. But yes, he does sound bitter today doesnt he? I was fairly gentle on him too :suicide:

I don't know why Liverpool fans think we haven't worked out we weren't his first choice. We know we weren't and it makes complete sense that we weren't against his old club and CL winners!

I couldn't give a shit how far down his list we were because he is a professional who once he's decided to play here will give everything and remind us that he is one of the worlds best finishers.

22883[/snapback]

thats more or less what i told him, yes, owen would have liked to have gone 'home' but i dont blame him for that, just like BigAl wanted to come home to us.

Like you say, hes a professional and he has much to prove to himself aswell as his country. I couldnt care less as long as he scores goals.

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

Ask him has he heard of a young lad by the name of Steven Gerrard, at all?

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

22904[/snapback]

Aye, and ask him whether they thought of issuing death threats to Owen's family to try and convince him to sign. Like they did when Gerrard was going to leave.

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

22904[/snapback]

Funnily enough, he's gone to cut the grass on his lawn now, i asked him if he stole the lawn-mower LOL :suicide: I think he had a bit of pent up frustration to get rid of by the sounds of it! Nah, he's a good man, he cant help being a scouser!!

But i'll ask him if he comes back later :stars:

I think he may block me after that though :icon_lol::blush:

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

And he's one of the decent ones, is he ?

Look at it another way - if they didnt care, and thought him such a "greedy twat" why are they throwing tantrums and being spiteful ?

I think your Liverpool supporting mate is making excuses for them not getting him. And talking pure petulant bottom lip spite as a response. :stars:

22904[/snapback]

Pre-cisely. Gerrard was off to Chelsea or other places when he had a huge wad of notes wafted under his nose, when all of a sudden he decided to stay. In the Liverpool fans book, surely that makes him a greedy tosser.

Good point.

Edited by Phil K

I reckon Liverpool (the club, not the fans) really thought that Owen wouldn't join us, and that if they bided their time Real would cave and accept their offer to get him off their books. I bet they're kicking themselves now.

Interesting.....

22858[/snapback]

And he's one of the decent ones, is he ?

Look at it another way - if they didnt care, and thought him such a "greedy twat" why are they throwing tantrums and being spiteful ?

I think your Liverpool supporting mate is making excuses for them not getting him. And talking pure petulant bottom lip spite as a response. :stars:

22904[/snapback]

Pre-cisely. Gerrard was off to Chelsea or other places when he had a huge wad of notes wafted under his nose, when all of a sudden he decided to stay. In the Liverpool fans book, surely that makes him a greedy tosser.

Good point.

22927[/snapback]

yes he is ok actually, i know him and his family, a very decent guy. And he makes a fairish point there i think.

And on the subject of Gerrard........he says, he is a scrounging bastard and he wishes he'd gone to chelski. He feels he let his club down, showed no loyality so thats it for him.

they have had 40 PAGES on MO joining nufc and 7700 views - presumably the dole and betting shops must be empty

all saying "we never liked him anyway - N Wales dwarf etc etc"

PS it really has HURT them that he is coming to us

Edited by Rob W

scousers are a truely psychologically twisted bunch.

Having lived in chester for 5 years, i can say i know a few nutters from scouseville.

Having moved away from ther am sure deep down that owen would know hes best off away from the freakhouse.

So hes moved to the chopsuey house instead!

Edited by Womblemaster