Wallpapers Thread

MattM4

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattm4 is complete legend, i remeber first chatting with him on icq years ago, total legend !

27830[/snapback]

I remember first chatting to ShearerM4 (as he was known then) on soccergaming.tv. Legend even then.

Mattm4 is complete legend, i remeber first chatting with him on icq years ago, total legend !

27830[/snapback]

I remember first chatting to ShearerM4 (as he was known then) on soccergaming.tv. Legend even then.

34575[/snapback]

:nufc:

ah good old SG! still post pretty often over there ... but it's starting to feel like it's full of kids ... or maybe i'm getting old for it now :lol:

27830[/snapback]

34575[/snapback]

ah good old SG! still post pretty often over there ... but it's starting to feel like it's full of kids ... or maybe i'm getting old for it now :lol:

34623[/snapback]

I stopped posting because I felt like I was constantly getting into arguements with a bunch of 11 year old wankers who've had all the vowels knicked off their keyboard.

27830[/snapback]

34575[/snapback]

34623[/snapback]

I stopped posting because I felt like I was constantly getting into arguements with a bunch of 11 year old wankers who've had all the vowels knicked off their keyboard.

34642[/snapback]

haha sounds familiar :nufc:

27830[/snapback]

34575[/snapback]

:o

ah good old SG! still post pretty often over there ... but it's starting to feel like it's full of kids ... or maybe i'm getting old for it now :razz:

34623[/snapback]

34642[/snapback]

You should respect your elders you know Skol! :blink: