Owen news conference

Emre

See Michael At St. James'

NEWCASTLE United will officially unveil Michael Owen at St. James' Park on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old will be introduced to the media at 12 noon and supporters are invited into the stadium to see Michael paraded on the pitch after the press conference, at around 1pm.

Supporters can attend free of charge and gain entrance at the Sir John Hall Stand, which will be open from 11.30am.

Is he gunna do all the kick up stuff shit like they do at Real Madrid.

23172[/snapback]

Kluivert hoofed one into the crowd after a few flick ups so you never know

See Michael At St. James'

NEWCASTLE United will officially unveil Michael Owen at St. James' Park on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old will be introduced to the media at 12 noon and supporters are invited into the stadium to see Michael paraded on the pitch after the press conference, at around 1pm.

Supporters can attend free of charge and gain entrance at the Sir John Hall Stand, which will be open from 11.30am.

23170[/snapback]

Haven't we had a photo of your telly yet? I just want to be doubly sure he's signing for us. :stars:

:suicide:

Is it not a bit foolish to say that on the official site before the medical results are in and he's signed on the dotted line?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~706925,00.html

Sorry I'm just a bit apprehensive and would like to stop obsessively checking different web sites for the evening. Not to mention crack open this bottle of bubbly I've got sitting here!

Is it not a bit foolish to say that on the official site before the medical results are in and he's signed on the dotted line?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~706925,00.html

Sorry I'm just a bit apprehensive and would like to stop obsessively checking different web sites for the evening.  Not to mention crack open this bottle of bubbly I've got sitting here!

23178[/snapback]

Ive been saying the same thing all day ( while I've been busy working at the same time obviously) but some people just wont listen! well dont come crying to me when Liverpool nick him on wednesday night!

so is this news conference gonna be just for Owen or the other striker and left back we will sign in the morning as well?

he has signed subject to a medical so I believe his name is already on the dotted line. If he fails the medical then its null and void.

*edited to say its my personal opinion and not from any source!

Edited by k4t0

He's already passed the medical - see above!

23206[/snapback]

That's about a completely different player, Michael Own!

Right I'm breaking open this bottle and ringing my Liverpool supporting brother - not to gloat you understand. But if this deal goes pear-shaped in any way I will use that same bottle to cut Freddy's face off.

23206[/snapback]

Right I'm breaking open this bottle and ringing my Liverpool supporting brother - not to gloat you understand. But if this deal goes pear-shaped in any way I will use that same bottle to cut Freddy's face off.

23217[/snapback]

You're a reasonable man DotBum, if nothing else.

23206[/snapback]

23217[/snapback]

:stars:

I've asked the missus if we can call our expected 'Owen' if it's a boy.....

She hadn't got a clue what I was on about! huh2.gif

23206[/snapback]

23217[/snapback]

Shit... we've paid £17m for the wrong fecking player!