FAO Leazes Mag

What Ewerk said (suppose that will make me a sheep because I agree with what he said).

Baggio, I try so hard but I just get bored to tears as it tends to be something I have read again and again and again.

Basically NE5, the majority of people saw Souness was the wrong appointment (although you will fail to see this and point to those who although didnt like the appointment but decided it was best to back it and are obviously to blame) and most people thought Roeder was a very average appointment and a bit of a let down but could probably do a decent job. As Ewerk said, given the size of the club we could do a lot better (this is where you tell me to list all the appointments because obviously im the person who is to blame).

Terrible this qualifying for europe regularly over the span of a decade, all those 80-odd clubs have that haven't qualified must be laughing like fuck at us...... :D

They probably are as we were an embarrassment last night.

lets see now.........all the clubs that don't play in europe are laughing at us, right ?

Do you think manu are embarrassing when they are knocked out of the Champions League ???? I don't expect you to understand this mind ........ :lol:

I know what you are saying, BUT, should we measure our standards on the failures of others? If Liverpool finish third and fail to get an automatic champions league place should they be thankful as the rest of the league finished below them? If (or rather when) west ham get relegated should they accept it as at least they arnt in the 2nd division?

Just because we have been in a worst predicament doesnt mean our current state is acceptable?

If you aim for average, you get average at best.

As for being embarrassed. Yes it is. After we promise so much in the first leg, this performance was embarrassing. The negative approach (again) is embarrassing. We were completely played off the park from front to back.

my point - which I realise that you get, along with one or two others - but Baggio and numerous others won't - is that I doubt very much that supporters of the clubs who never qualify for europe, along with supporters of those who have qualified but not so often as us, will be laughing. If they are its only to wind people up on message boards. I know that when we had shit directors and spent years getting nowhere near europe I didn;t laugh at clubs who were obviously superior to us - I mean, only an idiot does that and only a bigger idiot thinks they do.

In fact, I meet many supporters of other clubs and almost to a man - apart from the fuckwits who "support" certain other clubs that you would expect to spout bullshit - they are not "embarrassed" or "laughing at us " at all, they wanted us to go through last night, and all the other rounds too, and they wish their own clubs were able to compete in europe .....

So far as last night is concerned, I think that I could have picked a team that would have scored a goal, instead being outplayed and outpassed, but that is only opinion. One point also worth mentioning, is that, once AGAIN, you could say that the players who play for Newcastle United didn't turn out for a big game. Now who do you blame for that, other than the players ........

This is what annoys the fuck out of me your "We should be happy we aren't worse". Fucking bastard no. We pump fucking millions into this fucking club and all we get is shit and excuses. I am never going to be happy being better than others until we are better than everyone. Now I can be happy with performances but being lower down the leageue than others like when SBR had us finishing just outside the top 4. But our performances are shite. Why the fuck should I be happy with that. Oh I forgot we are the fifth best shite.

Firstly, I've never said I am "happy". Only pointed out that we have done fairly well, and moved forward a lot under the current board, and it would be very easy to end up with a board far worse than what we have. The proof of this possibility is everywhere, if people open their eyes and consider the possibilities, and events that have happened at other clubs throughout history. It's basic common sense, but it appears many people lack it.

People who supported the club pre-1992 ought to be aware of this. I don't understand how they are not.

But, see the post by spongebob, the idiots who come on here and insist that "everyone is laughing at us", are talking complete utter bollocks.

I am fucking aware of it you twat that we could end up worse but fucking hell we are not in a good fucking position and am sick to death of you fucking well coming along and telling us to stop complaining. We have every fucking right to complain. And pre 1992 we weren't always shit pre 1992 we had some good times and some bad times. we won everything we have ever won pre 1992. In fact post 1992 we are in our most barren state than ever before because post 1992 we have won nothing. We have however benefitted from a complete overhaul of European competition. At the moment the club is in the shit. We are mid table at best with a clueless manager. Now if the fat fuck knows this then why is he not doing something about it.

Does anyone ever read Leazes posts like the one above?

Assuming you don't, it explains why you know SFA.

Go back to reading about "plans" instead.

Does anyone ever read Leazes posts like the one above?

Assuming you don't, it explains why you know SFA.

Go back to reading about "plans" instead.

I usually read the first 2 lines and can have a good guess what the rest says, predictable and boring tbh

Terrible this qualifying for europe regularly over the span of a decade, all those 80-odd clubs have that haven't qualified must be laughing like fuck at us...... :D

lets see now.........all the clubs that don't play in europe are laughing at us, right ?

Do you think manu are embarrassing when they are knocked out of the Champions League ???? I don't expect you to understand this mind ........ :lol:

I know what you are saying, BUT, should we measure our standards on the failures of others? If Liverpool finish third and fail to get an automatic champions league place should they be thankful as the rest of the league finished below them? If (or rather when) west ham get relegated should they accept it as at least they arnt in the 2nd division?

Just because we have been in a worst predicament doesnt mean our current state is acceptable?

As for being embarrassed. Yes it is. After we promise so much in the first leg, this performance was embarrassing. The negative approach (again) is embarrassing. We were completely played off the park from front to back.

my point - which I realise that you get, along with one or two others - but Baggio and numerous others won't - is that I doubt very much that supporters of the clubs who never qualify for europe, along with supporters of those who have qualified but not so often as us, will be laughing. If they are its only to wind people up on message boards. I know that when we had shit directors and spent years getting nowhere near europe I didn;t laugh at clubs who were obviously superior to us - I mean, only an idiot does that and only a bigger idiot thinks they do.

In fact, I meet many supporters of other clubs and almost to a man - apart from the fuckwits who "support" certain other clubs that you would expect to spout bullshit - they are not "embarrassed" or "laughing at us " at all, they wanted us to go through last night, and all the other rounds too, and they wish their own clubs were able to compete in europe .....

So far as last night is concerned, I think that I could have picked a team that would have scored a goal, instead being outplayed and outpassed, but that is only opinion. One point also worth mentioning, is that, once AGAIN, you could say that the players who play for Newcastle United didn't turn out for a big game. Now who do you blame for that, other than the players ........

This is what annoys the fuck out of me your "We should be happy we aren't worse". Fucking bastard no. We pump fucking millions into this fucking club and all we get is shit and excuses. I am never going to be happy being better than others until we are better than everyone. Now I can be happy with performances but being lower down the leageue than others like when SBR had us finishing just outside the top 4. But our performances are shite. Why the fuck should I be happy with that. Oh I forgot we are the fifth best shite.

Firstly, I've never said I am "happy". Only pointed out that we have done fairly well, and moved forward a lot under the current board, and it would be very easy to end up with a board far worse than what we have. The proof of this possibility is everywhere, if people open their eyes and consider the possibilities, and events that have happened at other clubs throughout history. It's basic common sense, but it appears many people lack it.

People who supported the club pre-1992 ought to be aware of this. I don't understand how they are not.

But, see the post by spongebob, the idiots who come on here and insist that "everyone is laughing at us", are talking complete utter bollocks.

I am fucking aware of it you twat that we could end up worse but fucking hell we are not in a good fucking position and am sick to death of you fucking well coming along and telling us to stop complaining. We have every fucking right to complain. And pre 1992 we weren't always shit pre 1992 we had some good times and some bad times. we won everything we have ever won pre 1992. In fact post 1992 we are in our most barren state than ever before because post 1992 we have won nothing. We have however benefitted from a complete overhaul of European competition. At the moment the club is in the shit. We are mid table at best with a clueless manager. Now if the fat fuck knows this then why is he not doing something about it.

the position we are in was deemed as "success" when we had a shit board. Fact.

We didn't have so many good times pre-1992, unless you mean fighting for promotion. WTF is this comparable to playing regularly in europe ?

We have not benefitted at all from the overhaul of european competition. When we qualified in 1968 and 1969, we finished 10th and 9th. Those positions would not qualify for the intertoto now, never mind europe by direct means.

We also finished in the top 5 once in 30 years pre-1992, so on only one occasion did we qualify for europe through the front door.

Now - before you post shit, as above, check the facts. Fucking twat.

Leazes Mag/NE5/Beermonster? <_<

Clicky

Also

Clicky

""bleed the club dry"...rubbish.

The club is the 3rd most spending in the premiership, that shows ambition.

If you disagree with ambition or potential, remember going to Wrexham,

Southend, Oldham, Tranmere, notts County....now were are expecting/demanding

to play in europe as a minimum, and sacking the manager if we don't ???

And you say they are "bleeding the club dry"....yeah right."

"We could always sell our best players like we used to do, or not bother

buying England players ? "

"how long have you supported the club ?

Or do you think we have always shown ambition to be among the top clubs, and

how many other clubs show the same ambition we do ....

"

"you've only supported the club since keegan haven't you ? "

:lol::D<_<

Edited by Baggio

Leazes Mag/NE5/Beermonster? :unsure:

Clicky

Also

Clicky

"

:D<_<<_<

Beermonster eh :lol:

I presume it escapes you that I could pick out a fair few idiots spouting shite about "plans", and ask if it was you ....

Keep following me around if it amuses you, but I tell you something Baggio, thats not me .... must shock you though that not everyone in the world has the limited view that you and your chums on here have :):lol:

Clicky

Also

Clicky

"

:D<_<<_<

I presume it escapes you that I could pick out a fair few idiots spouting shite about "plans", and ask if it was you ....

Keep following me around if it amuses you, but I tell you something Baggio, thats not me .... must shock you though that not everyone in the world has the limited view that you and your chums on here have :):lol:

What is it with the fuckwits on here? Wait until I tell NE5 about this one. :unsure:

Clicky

Also

Clicky

"

<_<<_<:)

Keep following me around if it amuses you, but I tell you something Baggio, thats not me .... must shock you though that not everyone in the world has the limited view that you and your chums on here have :lol::unsure:

What is it with the fuckwits on here? Wait until I tell NE5 about this one. :unsure:

:D

More quotes from LeazesMagThe Beermonster

"Why don't you ask them if they preferred selling our best players, scouting

around the lower leagues for replacements, then seeing the rest of the money

disappear ?

Or ask them what it was like travelling to Southend, Port Vale, Tranmere,

Notts County etc etc etc ....... then ask them if they had ambitions for the

club

to play in europe regularly, finish in the top 5, play in cup finals, sign

England players ........

Dear me. Such reluctance to accept the facts ..... "

"he puts a great deal of the money back into the club, enough for a manager

to be successful, thats the point.

Every business man takes dividends, and every businessman makes mistakes.

There are only 2 trophies in the domestic game, so why don't you consider

playing in europe and reaching a couple of cup finals to be more successful

than "failure"....if you want failure, look at the vast majority of other

premiership clubs.....think about it "

"NO businessman of a PLC doesn't take out his shareholding.....there was a

time when we sold our best players and the money disappeared, now

it is put back into the club apart from the dividends, it's legal and there

is nothign you can do about it, there isn't an Abramovic waiting in the

wings

who will put in money and take nothing out, there are hardly any people like

this, so accept Shepherd as doing the best for club, and a damn sight

better than most would do, or do you have a realistic Abramovic type figure

in mind ?"

School....... try 35 years ago..... (Isn't Leazes 52? This post was just over a year ago.)

I reckon, as I've said, you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think

"loads" of chairman are better than Shepherd, I've asked you to name them,.

and clubs who have been more successful than us in the last decade, and you

can't name more than 3 or 4 because there isn't any more than that.

It would be less tiresome if you actually dealt in facts to back up your

"opinions"....

"you mean chairman of clubs that are the 3rd biggest spenders in the last

decade, better than 88 other clubs.....

You mean people with no perspective don't you ?"

"On the basis that Dalglish had the best CV second to none, 4 league titles,

3 FA Cups, and 3 manager of the year awards ... oh aye Freddie can't appoint

top managers can he........LOL

I'm pleased you consider winning the Jock League as a guide to a good

manager

I hope you don't say Fred made a shit appointment if it doesn;t work out, as

he was your choice too"

We didn't have so many good times pre-1992, unless you mean fighting for promotion. WTF is this comparable to playing regularly in europe ?

We have not benefitted at all from the overhaul of european competition. When we qualified in 1968 and 1969, we finished 10th and 9th. Those positions would not qualify for the intertoto now, never mind europe by direct means.

We also finished in the top 5 once in 30 years pre-1992, so on only one occasion did we qualify for europe through the front door.

It would appear he hasn't checked the facts yet. I didn't need to .... <_<

Edited by LeazesMag

Terrible this qualifying for europe regularly over the span of a decade, all those 80-odd clubs have that haven't qualified must be laughing like fuck at us...... <_<

It would appear he hasn't checked the facts yet. I didn't need to .... <_<

What's all this about? :D

I don't give a flying fuck what we were like pre-1992. As I see it we had improved enough to be getting in to Europe through the front door, put on decent displays and compete with the likes of Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea in recent years. Sadly now that's slipping and as I see it not good enough for what we had become. I'm not happy with being in our decision because we'd worked to get above that level, I don't see it as a god given right but I think that all the hard work to get us where we were has been ruined and it'll take a hell of a struggle to get it back - we were a sleeping giant who was starting to come round but now we've well and truly fallen into a coma again. I'm sure there can't possible be any fans of this club who could be happy with where we are or how we're performing at the mo, we've gone off the rails and are dangerously close to settling for being as pissy as we were years ago - with the size of the stadium, amount of fans and potential reputation we should be a lot higher in the table than we are, but we'll never get it back while the board's twatting about and that's the bottom line.

What's all this about? :unsure:

I don't give a flying fuck what we were like pre-1992. As I see it we had improved enough to be getting in to Europe through the front door, put on decent displays and compete with the likes of Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea in recent years. Sadly now that's slipping and as I see it not good enough for what we had become. I'm not happy with being in our decision because we'd worked to get above that level, I don't see it as a god given right but I think that all the hard work to get us where we were has been ruined and it'll take a hell of a struggle to get it back - we were a sleeping giant who was starting to come round but now we've well and truly fallen into a coma again. I'm sure there can't possible be any fans of this club who could be happy with where we are or how we're performing at the mo, we've gone off the rails and are dangerously close to settling for being as pissy as we were years ago - with the size of the stadium, amount of fans and potential reputation we should be a lot higher in the table than we are, but we'll never get it back while the board's twatting about and that's the bottom line.

what are you on about ? My post was directed at the idiot KK bandwagon jumper.

We have not had a manager as good as Keegan, despite appointing a manager to replace him who had improved a European Cup winning team, and Bobby Robson a man of world wide repute. If you think the club didn't appoint someone with the right credentials - and back them - you should tell us what other criteria they should have used.

In fact I would rather the KK bandwagon jumper answered this, as he obviously has fond memories of Ardiles, Smith, 15000 crowds and staring at the 3rd division - NOT.

Saying this tells you how far forward we have came under this board.

I tell you one thing that will certainly not get us back among the top teams, and that is having a board who show no ambition, or courage to tap the fanbase. While you have that, you only need to appoint one of the 2 or 3 trophy winning managers - but if you don't have that - and currently we have - THEN you have NO chance.

Basically, KCG spouted a load of shit, false information, and I've corrected him.

Edited by LeazesMag

We have not had a manager as good as Keegan

"At the time, I was completely convinced that Souness v Keegan was absolutely no contest. We had the best manager by far, the one who was going to take us places, and the scousers had boobed and been totally deceived by his record and achievements in a league of no competition.

Over the years, circumstances have proved differently. While personally I think Keegan has never been the same since he left us, and if he had stayed the sky would have been the limit, Souness has gained experience, adapted his approach to players ie management style and became IMO a top boss."

tbh.

We have not had a manager as good as Keegan

"At the time, I was completely convinced that Souness v Keegan was absolutely no contest. We had the best manager by far, the one who was going to take us places, and the scousers had boobed and been totally deceived by his record and achievements in a league of no competition.

Over the years, circumstances have proved differently. While personally I think Keegan has never been the same since he left us, and if he had stayed the sky would have been the limit, Souness has gained experience, adapted his approach to players ie management style and became IMO a top boss."

tbh.

Just found my new signature tbh :unsure: