The Medical Thead

Tom

Not gonna happen tbh. My immune system is impervious to anything.

Well we at least know you are safe from anything sexually transmitted. Go forth and be healthy supergemmill.

Aye cos I wouldn't go anywhere near any of the riddled, tattoed, pierced skank-rats you find attractive. ;)

Shame you're so closed minded, you might actually have an opportunity not to remain an owner operator if you opened your mind.

By the way you neanderthal, there are two O's in tattooed!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sickly bunch on here. I never get ill. Which makes my sickies from work all the more enjoyable. :)

What do you expect when half of them piss all over their floorboards etc ;)

True enough like. Slum-dwellers.

My illness is absolutely the fault of working in an office. Fucking walking dungheaps infecting my air with their germ laden breath.

Damn them, DAMN THEM ALL!

:)

Well we at least know you are safe from anything sexually transmitted. Go forth and be healthy supergemmill.

Aye cos I wouldn't go anywhere near any of the riddled, tattoed, pierced skank-rats you find attractive. ;)

Despite the :) being duly noted and your penchant for piss taking I can't help but be gobsmacked at that comment.

Aye cos I wouldn't go anywhere near any of the riddled, tattoed, pierced skank-rats you find attractive. :crylaughin:

Despite the :lol: being duly noted and your penchant for piss taking I can't help but be gobsmacked at that comment.

Sorry?

Aye cos I wouldn't go anywhere near any of the riddled, tattoed, pierced skank-rats you find attractive. :crylaughin:

Despite the :lol: being duly noted and your penchant for piss taking I can't help but be gobsmacked at that comment.

Sorry?

I think she's gutted as it means she's got no chance with you.

:crylaughin: I honestly have no idea what she's on about. Unless she's trying to be a cheeky bitch. :lol:

I think it's fairly obvious tbh. Gemmill in ABUSE shocker. It's the Australians this time I see.

:crylaughin: I honestly have no idea what she's on about. Unless she's trying to be a cheeky bitch. :lol:

I think it's fairly obvious tbh. Gemmill in ABUSE shocker. It's the Australians this time I see.

I think Mags took exception to the skanky piercing riddle skankrats... or whatever Gemmil said

Oooooh matron!

FYP.

Cath's a matron?

I can be if you want me to :crylaughin:

(If Mrs R is reading this - I'm joking, J!! :lol:)

you naughty naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!