Woolmer Death Suspicious

Gemmill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet it turns out he had a hypo or something.

Was he diabetic?

Aye.

Was he insulin dependent though? <_<

Woolmer was a diabetic and his bloodsugar testing machine was found on the floor in the bathroom

looks like it

One of my professors did a good impression of having Rabies when he went hypo. He was a small man but could put up one hell of a fight as I tried to force glucose tablets in his gob. He was from Pakistan as it happens.

Was he diabetic?

Aye.

Was he insulin dependent though? :angry:

Woolmer was a diabetic and his bloodsugar testing machine was found on the floor in the bathroom

looks like it

But if he was 'shaky' he wouldn't be bothering to test his blood sugar - he would be doing something about it, shirley ?? <_<

I never, ever, believe any cricket result involving India or Pakistan. I don't think Woolmer was murdered, though, so I'm not implying the Pakistan results had anything to do with things.

One of my professors did a good impression of having Rabies when he went hypo. He was a small man but could put up one hell of a fight as I tried to force glucose tablets in his gob. He was from Pakistan as it happens.

Glucose tablets. Mm-hm. <_<

Was he diabetic?

Aye.

Was he insulin dependent though? :woosh:

looks like it

But if he was 'shaky' he wouldn't be bothering to test his blood sugar - he would be doing something about it, shirley ?? :angry:

I never, ever, believe any cricket result involving India or Pakistan. I don't think Woolmer was murdered, though, so I'm not implying the Pakistan results had anything to do with things.

Well tbf if your going to jab yourself full of insulin its probably better to check whether you having an hyper or hypo before hand <_< Unless he just wanted to finish himself off!

Was he diabetic?

Aye.

Was he insulin dependent though? :woosh:

looks like it

But if he was 'shaky' he wouldn't be bothering to test his blood sugar - he would be doing something about it, shirley ?? :angry:

Well tbf if your going to jab yourself full of insulin its probably better to check whether you having an hyper or hypo before hand <_< Unless he just wanted to finish himself off!

I bow to your greater knowledge. I was just thinking of me daughter who never has to inject inuslin when she's shaky, or test her blood sugar.

Tbh it was the first thing I thought off when I heard he'd died. Pakistan unexpectadly go out of the World Cup to shit teams like Ireland, and he's suddenly dead...

I'm certainly not one of these conspiracy theorists, but this sounds a bit dodgy. Hope he just died peacefully though.

Blood was found on the floor of his Jamaican hotel room and there are reports of traces of poison being discovered there.

Woolmer, 58, was found by a maid lying unconscious in the bathroom hours after his Pakistan side suffered a shock defeat to part-timers Ireland in the World Cup.

Police sources said there was blood on his cheek and eyes and scratches on his face

Doesnt sound it tbh <_<

It looks to me, taking all the evidence into account, he had a hypo, shit himself, vomited on the walls, fell over bashed his head leaving blood on his face, accidentally strangled himself on the way down and then inhaled some poison whilst lying on the floor.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6482981.stm

Woolmer death treated as murder

Police in Jamaica have launched a murder investigation into the death of Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer.

Following the results of a post mortem examination, police said Mr Woolmer had died of asphyxia as a result of manual strangulation.

The chief police commissioner appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Woolmer, 58, was found in his hotel room on Sunday, the day after his team lost to Ireland in the World Cup.

<_<

Edited by nufc4ever

rumours about it being to do with match fixing, but as I say it's just rumour

(which I'm perpetuating by spreading it...)

Horrible news isn't it? Murdered because of a frigging game.

Aye. Very sad. Bad enough for his wife and kids that he died but then to find out he was killed - terrible really.

Horrible news isn't it? Murdered because of a frigging game.

Aye. Very sad. Bad enough for his wife and kids that he died but then to find out he was killed - terrible really.

How fucking tragic - some people in this world really need to get some perspective.

RIP Bob <_<

I fully expected this, but its still a real shock to find out. Theres some absolute wankers out there, its only a game ffs.

There's something not quite right about that sentence :lol: